Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody actually believe the "root cause" of being an incel is anything other than entitlement?

the fact that the term incel exists is exactly why we need to remove their rights

they just want to piss us off and frustrate us. they know everything and all truth

"Does entitlement lead to involuntary celibacy??"

Many women are attracted to cluster B personality types and these people are actually entitled to the point they are mentally ill. Women love narcissists and psychopaths. Its no secret many women are attracted to prisoners and many of these men have cluster B personalities. Entitled, violent, short fuse, people who generally think they are above other people and the law which is why they ended up in prison in the first place..

This is nothing but copium from women.

They're incapable of empathy. Common among femoids. They can't understand what it's like to be lonely and undesided. They have to somehow make this about themselves.

They're incapable of empathy. Common among femoids. They can't understand what it's like to be lonely and undesided. They have to somehow make this about themselves.
Just like jews.

Also they all bring up LGBTQ and niggers like a bunch of fucking robots. "you can't be sad about your loneliness and horrible life inkwell! The groups the Jews tell us have it bad are worse off than you.! :foidSoy:" shows how mindless women are.

Even on female only forums they virtue signal. I'm sure if the propaganda they were fed was changed women could be made into house wives again but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Oh yes. We are "entitled" to happiness and a fair chance to achieve what everyone else has.

If we are disqualified from the starting line, kind of hard to not get upset.

I swear these normie idiots are retarded.

Oh yes. We are "entitled" to happiness and a fair chance to achieve what everyone else has.

If we are disqualified from the starting line, kind of hard to not get upset.

I swear these normie idiots are retarded.
this is the boomer cuckold world we live in.

Yet more gaslighting tactics. Being upset because nobody wants you is NOT "entitlement", and deep down, they fucking KNOW this! Posts like those are just a way to sharpen their gaslighting skills among themselves. They know damn well it's bullshit.

I agree with the foid.

We incels are definitely not entitled to a girlfriend.

Foids are also not entitled to not being put in an irreversible coma and sent to deep underground breeding facilities to have their wombs maximally used to make our babies and then turned to pet food when their reproductive usefulness declines, as is bound to happen in a Marxist-Rodgerist society in the near-future.

The "you're not entitled to" trope goes both ways.

Last edited:
I'm a 31yo KHHV. Middle aged women typically want me for their daughters, always talk about their daughters to me, etc. One even wanted me to come to her teen daughter's graduation party. Of course whenever I have met any of these girls they have always acted distant and uninterested towards me.

I have a stable high paying job, am educated, intelligent, so it's no surprise women want me for their daughters. But the young foids hate me, because they want a stupid and thuggish male model bad boy. That's all they want. Not an educated guy with no tattoos.

Foids on Reddit always try to find moral angles to shit on incels. They say they are entitled and don't want to improve themselves, and this is why foids don't want them. Improve yourself in what way? I got a promotion at work due to good performance - does that count as improving myself? I have a master's degree - does that count? I play piano - does that count? No, these don't count. The kinds of things that would work are things like getting a tattoo - that's what would actually help for attracting women. Is that self-improvement?