Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hatred that men have towards women they find unattractive is crazy

Projection and lies. Women are foul, lying creatures whose only redeeming qualities are their beauty and ability to reproduce. Without those features and arguably the ability to gift out pleasure, then they would be worthless.

Projection and lies. Women are foul, lying creatures whose only redeeming qualities are their beauty and ability to reproduce. Without those features and arguably the ability to gift out pleasure, then they would be worthless.
Literally, like a 3/10 foid has more smv than a 7/10 guy

Everything wrong with this world summed up in one sentence. That and Jews. Well, niggers and fags shouldn't be left out too...

Indeed, also a 10/10 gigachad has equivalent SMV to a becky, and where do you see a 10/10 man walking around?

You don’t.

If there was no hole to rail, Men wouldnt worship them.

If there was no hole to rail, Men wouldnt worship them.
Well, they would still have their looks—the top tier of them at any rate. But yes, without the need to breed, women would lose all their power and become nothing more than pleasure slaves.

Oh, And weve never heard women say anything negative about men?

Jews ruin everything.
Yes. Women and Niggers and Fags are merely tools used by the Jew. If white men and, frankly, all men of other races stopped being cucks and hating each other for a single millisecond and focused on the Jew with no concern for themselves, the problems of the world would be solved in under a week. Ain't gonna happen, though so... we continue to cope on this forum and in our rooms while we rot.

Attachments

• FUENTES ON THE JEWEY-OOEY.mp4
    1 MB
No guy cares about pleasure without a good face.
Wrong. Look at all the desperate normies and Sub-Fives who worship the fucking ugly bitches who ultimately dump them anyway when they divorce and take half their stuff thanks to big daddy Jew government.

Indeed

Yes

Wrong. Look at all the desperate normies and Sub-Fives who worship the fucking ugly bitches who ultimately dump them anyway when they divorce and take half their stuff thanks to big daddy Jew government.
Nah! I meant 1 or 2/10s. Most men do become volcels when it comes to those ones unless some guy has some weird kinks.

Chad pumped and dumped = "hate" :feelskek:

I have read the article. Like I said, some guys have weird kinks. I have met guys who preferred overly chubby foids. Still, I don't take the article seriously because our own rating scales are flawed. There are some absolutely hideous looking foids.
I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just saying that women, from top to bottom, have it easier than men. It has to do with an inferiority complex, as men are better and thus have higher expectations than women. A man hits a woman; no matter the reason, he's the bad guy. If a woman hits a man, no matter how unjust, she's in the right. Why? Because she's weak! Her pathetic slap doesn't faze the man, while his mild punch absolutely decimates her only good feature! Her face!
This is why women are placed on a pedestal like a glass figurine. It's because they are. Without men, they are nothing. If only we men were immortal and did not need either pleasure or reproduction. Imagine how advanced we would be by now...

If only we men were immortal and did not need either pleasure or reproduction. Imagine how advanced we would be by now...
Yes, that is true. Most technological innovations came when men didn't have to worry about having a family. Now most guys are mindless money-chasing and 'fake it till you make it' bros to woo foids. The society is grossly exploitative. Only difference is that our quality of life has improved. This is where I fucking fume at muh biological explanations as to why foids' hypergamy is justified, namely Cuckman's (Bateman) principle.

Yes, that is true. Most technological innovations came when men didn't have to worry about having a family. Now most guys are mindless money-chasing and 'fake it till you make it' bros to woo foids. The society is grossly exploitative. Only difference is that our quality of life has improved. This is where I fucking fume at muh biological explanations as to why foids' hypergamy is justified, namely Cuckman's (Bateman) principle.
Yes. If men seized power (something straightforward as women are so inferior to men both in terms of physique and mental faculties), then we could use our great resources to create a society beyond our pathetic base instincts and create a world TRULY worth living in and fighting for. A world where intellectual pursuits are granted to all men everywhere as long as they have the ambition, the drive, and the means! A world beyond being a mere dick with legs in pursuit of ungrateful bitches who'll stab you in the back the moment a genetically superior male appears.

I refuse to believe that this is all humanity is capable of! WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE! Just look at the great artists of the past, both in terms of paintings and music. So, so very beautiful and simply divine. Why can't we do more works like those instead of the simple brainrot trash that TikTok Zoomers produce at every waking moment? We live to produce wealth for Jews and slave away for women who have already been used up and raise kids who aren't ours, who aren't even our races?!? FUCK THAT! Humanity both can and DESERVES better than that.

All that is stopping us is simply the lack of will to do anything. We can if we just band together under a common cause, a strong leader, and with enough resources we can do anything! Overthrow the Jew! Enslave the women! KIll the Niggers!

Greatness awaits us all. It is only a matter of will. And frankly, a matter of time. Perhaps not for us, but for the future man.

All w0men see are chad and Tyrones, since w0men treat chads like kings they in turn treat w0men like the servents they are. And when that happen and Chad had enough of them or the w0men got dissapointed, they project all this crap unto us and their simps who treat them like queens and they inturn treat them like servents.

Do u see the pattern here???

Women want any man who isn't chad to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back