Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welcome to germany

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★

Welcome to Germany, Refuges get here sex choaching and evry fuck.

I just want them to leave

sex coaching won't save them. They need to skinbleachmaxx

Here I'll translate;
Chad;just be confident bro.
Subhuman refugeecel;hey I'm from..India.

I live here and I want to die

@13k look at this fgt ethnics who came here only to date german girls but they dont know that its all about looks. Fucking idiots. Rather sex refugees than war refugees.

sex coaching won't save them. They need to skinbleachmaxx
Dude you dont know how hyped this guys are under german students. I saw the shit the girls treaht them like chads.

I will be moving back to germany soon I hope don't run into many rapefugees it would anger me quick.

@13k look at this fgt ethnics who came here only to date german girls but they dont know that its all about looks. Fucking idiots. Rather sex refugees than war refugees.
Merkel needs to go

HALLO ICH BIN EIN AUSLÄNDER AUS SYRIEN, KANN ICH BITTE WEISSE FOTZE HABEN BITTE?

Must practice my rapefugee game already.

HALLO ICH BIN EIN AUSLÄNDER AUS SYRIEN, KANN ICH BITTE WEISSE FOTZE HABEN BITTE?

HALLO ICH BIN ANGELA MERKEL. WIR SCHAFFEN DAS UND ICH HABE NUR DREI GEHIRNZELLEN.

LOL@that cuck helping to remove his own genes from the genepool.

Leftist Whites are hellbent on their own demise.

Dude you dont know how hyped this guys are under german students. I saw the shit the girls treaht them like chads.
I know for a fact that most german people are racist. I got family members who grew up their children in Germany, their parents being economic refugees, and got discriminated hard because of their skin color/ethnicity

I live in chadtsralia so it can't be worse than that and I don't really have a choice my mother is sending me there to live with family friends and she says it is good for me because I have no friends here and if I don't go she will kick me out.

I live in chadtsralia so it can't be worse than that and I don't really have a choice my mother is sending me there to live with family friends and she says it is good for me because I have no friends here and if I don't go she will kick me out.
I would want to live in Chadstralia tbh

My condolences :feelsrope:

Yes is bad if you come here you will be mogged at the airport
I am sick of Germany. Tall people, retarded politicians,the education system etc
This, seeing non whites makes me angry
I don't have a problem with non whites. I have a problem with importating people who don't respect the culture

I would want to live in Chadstralia tbh

My condolences :feelsrope:
They treat foreigners like shit in Chadstralia. I would only suggest it if you are skilled in a field because the government will leave you to rot.

I am sick of Germany. Tall people, retarded politicians,the education system etc

I don't have a problem with non whites. I have a problem with importating people who don't respect the culture
In aus there a sudanese that commit crime right outside my house.

They treat foreigners like shit in Chadstralia. I would only suggest it if you are skilled in a field because the government will leave you to rot.
I just want to move to the anglosphere. I don't care that much about a specific country.
In aus there a sudanese that commit crime right outside my house.
Perhaps New Zealand might be better for me.

Nuke the world tbh

You will be treated ok in victoria and nsw everywhere else can be iffy if you have an aus accent they will like you more.
I just want to move to the anglosphere. I don't care that much about a specific country.

Perhaps New Zealand might be better for me.

Nuke the world tbh
New zealand is even worse polynesians steal and so do the whites there.

You can throw money at the problem, train them and teach them.
But at the end of the day, white women will still overwhelmingly choose white men for their romantic partners.
The few Chadfugees who have success in the German dating market, will be the exception to the rule.

I know for a fact that most german people are racist. I got family members who grew up their children in Germany, their parents being economic refugees, and got discriminated hard because of their skin color/ethnicity
What country did they come from and where exactly did they move?
I am convinced at least more than half of Germans are not racists. In eastern Germany or rural Areas it can be worse though.
On the other hand, some Groups of People also are bringing it on themselves to some degree. Especially muslims prefer to stay among themselves and don't mix with the Germans (and non-muslim immigrants) so much, which causes the general population to be suspicious towards them. Also, young turkish or arab men often act thuggish and macho

I am convinced at least more than half of Germans are not racists. Some Groups of People also are bringing it on themselves though. Especially muslims prefer to stay among themselves and don't mix with the Germans (and non-muslim immigrants) so much, which causes the general Population to be suspicious towards them. Also, young turkish or arab men often act thuggish and macho
You get it

Only Asians and that's ok.

LOL@that cuck helping to remove his own genes from the genepool.

Leftist Whites are hellbent on their own demise.

It truly is odd to see. This is the most fucking amusing simulation that has ever existed.

i cant experience the white cunt so do you, and facade and and and...

I am convinced at least more than half of Germans are not racists. In eastern Germany or rural Areas it can be worse though.
On the other hand, some Groups of People also are bringing it on themselves to some degree. Especially muslims prefer to stay among themselves and don't mix with the Germans (and non-muslim immigrants) so much, which causes the general population to be suspicious towards them. Also, young turkish or arab men often act thuggish and macho
Greek but it was 10+ years ago, Germany might be more sjw right now

The guy at 1:30 is a arab chad......he's gonna have so much white German pussey dripping all over him he'll be drowning in it.

HALLO ICH BIN ANGELA MERKEL. WIR SCHAFFEN DAS UND ICH HABE NUR DREI GEHIRNZELLEN.
part of the plan my friend, denationalization and the hooton plan, they are in this now INTENDED and will go though it till the very end
2015 it begann

nobody cares yet, they know the public dont do shit so they can happily continue,

part of the plan my friend, denationalization and the hooton plan, they are in this now INTENDED and will go though it till the very end
2015 it begann

nobody cares yet, they know the public dont do shit so they can happily continue,
I just cant stand this woman

Last edited:
I understand where some of these storefront whites are coming from kek. Lol at allowing your country to become so cucked

2015 it begann

I don't believe that refugees where taken in with the Goal to destroy the Nation state. In the EU, however there are definitely Forces that want to do that by transferring power to the EU, Juncker beeing one of them. Few politicians I hate as much Juncker, Verhofstadt and others of that sort.

I don't believe that refugees where taken in with the Goal to destroy the Nation state. In the EU, however there are definitely Forces that want to do that by transferring power to the EU, Juncker beeing one of them. Few politicians I hate as much Juncker, Verhofstadt and others of that sort.
why you let them in then anyways? you get fucktards like Seehofer that tells germany is safer now and that important criterias are some road lamps and camera spying ( just fucking lol at people who believe that )
why you let them in then anyways? you get fucktards like Seehofer that tells germany is safer now and that important criterias are some road lamps and camera spying ( just fucking lol at people who believe that )
they know the shit their doing and can continue with that

It truly is odd to see. This is the most fucking amusing simulation that has ever existed.

I'm not white and I can see this. Why can't they?

It never ceases to amaze me how every country in Europe is trying to outcuck each other

None of them will have any problem getting to die weisse Foiden.

Not that I likely would have done much better had those Übermenschen never decided to come here.

Just let me die.

It never ceases to amaze me how every country in Europe is trying to outcuck each other

Gas chamber guilt.

Last edited:
I think it is hard for Americans and the like to understand why this shit is happening but people like "Mr Flirt" are part of the reason why Europe is in trouble right now. You see, when you have a welfare state, you gotta have people who administer the welfare state. And when the welfare state grows uncontrollably wich is what it does when hundreds of thousands of new welfare recipients show up all of a suddenly, then the opportunity for people to make a living from administering and providing various services to the welfare system becomes a booming economy. The refugee crisis has simply become an incredibly lucrative industry for a lot of people. They leach more money off the system than the migrants themselves. Those people don't give a shit if they steal resources from children or the elderly in their own people, or if their darling clients rape women or run people over with trucks for God and 77 virgins. They care about their income. So they want to keep the stream coming.

If we are ever to see the end of this fucking bullshit, that economical abscess has to be drained.

I don't believe that refugees where taken in with the Goal to destroy the Nation state.
As far i know even Merkel dont wanted them, but she dont had the will to say ,,No"