Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Welcome to England

The biggest plantation in England was that of Irish Catholics. People don't see this as we are the same colour. Something like 6 million English people have an Irish grandparent.
I view this as revenge for the Irish plantations in the middle ages. The English tried to completely remove the Irish race from the northern province in Ireland but Irish are 50% here now.
Like Tommy Robinson?

1) you mean Irish are 50% of the population in England?

2) By Northern Province you mean Northern Ireland?

fixed it for ya
I was there last year. I doubt it has gotten worse in a year. I’m talking about the tourists areas like from Kensington to whitechapel

I was there last year. I doubt it has gotten worse in a year. I’m talking about the tourists areas like from Kensington to whitechapel
ok. What was so nice about them? Did Brits make those areas really enjoyable to hang around in as a tourist?

ok. What was so nice about them? Did Brits make those areas really enjoyable to hang around in as a tourist?
Yes. The whole city looks like a museum. Everyone is nice and believe it or not the food is delicious. I ate bangers and mash almost everyday. The only issue is it’s expensive as fuck there.