Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I get in trouble posting on this forum?

Despite being paranoid about it and deleting my account, never had anyone visit me about it even back when the forum started. I imagine it's even less likely now considering most people have gotten bored of incel hysteria and moved on to arguing about trump or whatever again. I feel like after all the covid stuff everyone pretty much stopped giving a shit about incels.

This, basically. Intelligence agencies probably all have people working in an office actively monitoring this forum for anything deemed overtly threatening.

After all, there has been academic papers directly tying this place to extremism and letters sent to the moderators asking objectionable content be taken down at times. That basically outed this place as essentially being a honeypot if you play your cards wrong on here, NeverGetUp.

Just take care on what you post and what threads you post in. Otherwise, plain sailing.
Im already doing that so I guess I have nothing to worry about

Fair enough, however, I think many fatcels could potentially be normie tier if they lost some weight. After all, you cannot really see your true facial development with so much weight on but what do I know
I was ugly before I was fat. Bullied in school because of my horrible big nose. Have a deformed subhuman mouth that doesn't let me speak clearly and understandable. These motherfuckers made fun of me every time when I had to read something out loud.
I can't afford surgery and even then something around 5 would be the best to achieve.
5/10, even 6/10 is by far too little these days. Maybe enough to "ascend" as a betabuxer. But I wouldn't call these poor cuckoldry-existence an "ascension". I have accepted that it's over for me.