Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welcome to germany

All of the alpha males died off in WW2. Now all Germany is left with is weak soyboy, beta cuck men who import foreigners to fuck their women and wreak havoc in their land. Absolutely pathetic.

@13k look at this fgt ethnics who came here only to date german girls but they dont know that its all about looks. Fucking idiots. Rather sex refugees than war refugees.
I'm not white and I can see this. Why can't they?
I live here and I want to die

where I live refugees are EVERYWHERE but they are all hanging out in packs, they are all incel as fuck
sometimes I can see them trying to talk to german girls outside of a night club and I can tell they are just bothering women there. they have 0 chance.absolutely 0. (vast majority of them anyway)

the "cuck" in that video has slayed and will continue to slay because he has the looks.

vast majority of refugees are manlet ugly scum. they aint getting nothing. only handsome ones, top 5% will be able to get a german girl.

the comments are hilarious and racist

i thought germans were very pro refugee

Welcome to Germany, Refuges get here sex choaching and evry fuck.

As a german i can only say the time has come, activate order 66 and reopen auschwitz again. For a safe and secure society.

Many leftist and libtards here yes (which are a disease in this country) that's the problem. But there are also many who don't want that. Incels mostly lean towards conservatist and right wing, no surprise.

Hand me a rope broskies. Fucking tired of how refugees get treated better than citizens now. It makes me rage

I am not racist... I just have 3 major problems and I bet most Germans share my opinion

1. There are too many
2. There are lots of uncontrolled refugees and they aren't carefully checked
3.Integration methods are quite bad due to the large number of refugees. This causes refugees to not accept the German culture & integrate into society. They can just hang out with other refugees since the number of refugees is so high. That will also increase the crime rate among them

15-30k carefully selected refugees that we could scatter across the country would be alright

Last edited:
I am not racist... I just have 3 major problems and I bet most Germans share my opinion

1. There are too many
2. There are lots of uncontrolled refugees and they aren't carefully checked
3.Integration methods are quite bad due to the large number of refugees. This causes people not to accept the German culture & integrate into society. They can just hang out with other refugees since the number of refugees is so high. That will also increase the crime rate among them

15-30k carefully selected refugees that we could scatter across the country would be alright
what is the number at now? like 1.5mil? majority of them are men too. jfl :feelsrope:i bet this is gona drive up far right votes. shit is not gona look friendly in the future :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelswow:

where I live refugees are EVERYWHERE but they are all hanging out in packs, they are all incel as fuck
sometimes I can see them trying to talk to german girls outside of a night club and I can tell they are just bothering women there. they have 0 chance.absolutely 0. (vast majority of them anyway)

the "cuck" in that video has slayed and will continue to slay because he has the looks.

vast majority of refugees are manlet ugly scum. they aint getting nothing. only handsome ones, top 5% will be able to get a german girl.
I don't care about German girls. They reject me and I gave up on them anyway. I care about the country's safety,a sucessful and controlled integration system and the continuation of the culture. Most politicians here are absolute brainlets. This isn't the only issue that I have with the country though.

I don't care about German girls. They reject me and I gave up on them anyway. I care about the country's safety,a sucessful and controlled integration system and the continuation of the culture. Most politicians here are absolute brainlets. This isn't the only issue that I have with the country though.
I agree with you. Everytime i go through a major big german city there are areas where i only see shisha bar after shisha bar that shit gets annoying and needs to stop.

why should incels care about society though ?

refugees wont make a significant change in ur lifetime.
things cant get too bad or too good during our lifetime

I will never understand WHY on earth would u care about a society that REJECTED YOU.

I agree with you. Everytime i go through a major big german city there are areas where i only see shisha bar after shisha bar that shit gets annoying and needs to stop.
The country has doomed itself thanks to Angela Merkel to do integration properly and it has to pay a steep price for that.

I live in a rural area so it's not as bad as in major cities.

Lemme have this idea: be muslim and then fuck all of the european women. You can use the muslim card to say that they're oppressing you everytime. They'll feel bad for their hate speech and shit and then let you go free. Free women fucks for everybody. The government would even give you support.

I'm not white and I can see this. Why can't they?

I wish to God every black man was an incel uncle Tom like you Invisible.

EARTH would be a much better place and I am saying this from the bottom of my heart.

why should incels care about society though ?

refugees wont make a significant change in ur lifetime.
things cant get too bad or too good during our lifetime

I will never understand WHY on earth would u care about a society that REJECTED YOU.
Because I like the advancements that the country did for science & technology and I still care about some people who live here. It's statistically not unlikely that there aren't or won't be people who are like me out of 80 million people. I think they deserve a bright future.

The security of the country is affecting me today as well. Someone got stabbed by refugees 5km away from my village not so long ago. This could have been my mother or someone else from my family

I wish to God every black man was an incel uncle Tom like you Invisible.

EARTH would be a much better place and I am saying this from the bottom of my heart.

I wouldn't call myself an uncle tom. I am just a decent person with a sense of personal responsibility. If I didn't try to forge a career, it would not be society's or le white man's fault.

Many germans are pro refugee, me also but i dont want so many refugees here. We have too many which is extreme and in comparison to other countries germany has taken muuuch more refugees. I dont like the refugee policy of the goverment

Many germans are pro refugee, me also but i dont want so many refugees here. We have too many which is extreme and in comparison to other countries germany has taken muuuch more refugees. I dont like the refugee policy of the goverment
majority of germans are AGAINST the refugee policy.

some germans are indeed pro-refugee but majority aren't. you can tell by looking at polls and recent elections.

majority of germans are AGAINST the refugee policy.

some germans are indeed pro-refugee but majority aren't. you can tell by looking at polls and recent elections.

I dont know if you are following politics but the majority is not AGAINST refugees which you could see in the last election(Cdu 39%, Spd 20%, die linke+grünen+fdp=20+%. In total 80% arent against refugees because the partys ive listed above were not against refugees in their last campaign.

The only party that is strongly against refugees is the AFD which got only 13%.

For example @Facade is not against refugees. He is against the high number of refugees, that the goverment lets IN. Id be totally ok if they would limit the number of refugees to 500k max.

Currently there are about 2 million refugees here JFL

It's all thanks to feminist rules.
It basically all leads to this: rights for women lead to low birthrate.
Germany has ~1.3 kids/woman.
The reason for that is that being "strong and independant" is promoted, whereas being a mother and a wife is not.
In fact, there is not a single advantage to being a mother&wife.
Welfare enables woman to be fine no matter what retarded decisions they make in life.

This low birthrate leads to an aging population. The City (20k pop) where I was born for example has an average age of 50!
Imagine that, fifty fucking years.

All that needs to done is highly penalize single&childless woman. But that will never happen.

Instead they invite refugees to fill the gap of wich the wast majority is male.
In fact, I have never seen a female refugee here. Maybe in media, but never IRL.
What the fuck are they thinking? Now as an Incel I have even more competition.
There are roughly 5 million men aged between 20 and 30 living in germany and they just invited >1 million extra. srsly wtf?
That means we have >1 million forced incels here. Great.
All the Politicians care about is money. Their retarded thinking is that these people will actually integrate and work jobs,
Yet we are here ~3 years after the beginning of the crisis and only 25% of refugees have a job.
That number is official and it's just sad.
Do not believe that the "refugee crisis" was something random. It is forced. The Refugees in syria etc. got promised free houses and land when they come here. Which of course is a scam, but it was enough to lead them here.

Not as many as Sweden per capita. We still beat you at being the most turbo cucked, raging feminist, fucked up in the head country in Europe.

What the fuck are they thinking? Now as an Incel I have even more competition.
There are roughly 5 million men aged between 20 and 30 living in germany and they just invited >1 million extra. srsly wtf?
That means we have >1 million forced incels here. Great.

Yeah, that's also the main reason why I oppose mass Immigration, it creates vast numbers of incels here. It's not Quiet as bad as you have estimated (I did a pretty accurate calculation once), but the male to female ratio for People under 30 still went up from 104/100 to 108/100, doubling the excess males. And no one seems to give a single fuck, not a single relevant politician or media outlet adressed or even mentioned this problem, it enrages me so fucking much. I guess young male lives do not matter. Also, the politicians who let millions of refugees in are a bunch of old guys with Money, it will not affect them very much, we, the younger Generation are the ones who will have to find a way to deal with it.

Not as many as Sweden per capita. We still beat you at being the most turbo cucked, raging feminist, fucked up in the head country in Europe.
My condolences.

Denmark has a good immigration policy tbh
Yeah, that's also the main reason why I oppose mass Immigration, it creates vast numbers of incels here. It's not Quiet as bad as you have estimated (I did a pretty accurate calculation once), but the male to female ratio for People under 30 still went up from 104/100 to 108/100, doubling the excess males. And no one seems to give a single fuck, not a single relevant politician or media outlet adressed or even mentioned this problem, it enrages me so fucking much. I guess young male lives do not matter. Also, the politicians who let millions of refugees in are a bunch of old guys with Money, it will not affect them very much, we, the younger Generation are the ones who will have to find a way to deal with it.
I wholeheartedly agree with your post and I believe that Germans need to wake up from their delusions. This country needs a new leader and not Angela Merkel

Last edited:
i support mass immigration
20 years from now the people who bullied me in HS will have to raise their kids behind iron bars like animals at the zoo, they won't be able to play outside, when the sun goes down they will run towards their homes and they will live in permanent fear, most of the cities will be no-go zones covered in litter, piss and shit, they will have to spend most of their income on a expensive private school because the public ones will be overrun, (same with healthcare) maybe if i get lucky their children will be abducted and murdered

1 million immigrants is not enough
we need 100 million

I feel sorry for them tbh. 90% of them have no chance. Theyre small and ugly or tall and ugly with a tiny frame on top. The best looking of them are just decent.

i support mass immigration
20 years from now the people who bullied me in HS will have to raise their kids behind iron bars like animals at the zoo, they won't be able to play outside, when the sun goes down they will run towards their homes and they will live in permanent fear, most of the cities will be no-go zones covered in litter, piss and shit, they will have to spend most of their income on a expensive private school because the public ones will be overrun, (same with healthcare) maybe if i get lucky their children will be abducted and murdered

1 million immigrants is not enough
we need 100 million
Just nuke the world.
Have mercy :heart: