Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Welcome to CopeTown: you can enter, but you can never leave. Would you?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, let's say some very rich incel has the resources to build CopeTown: it's a magnificent city populated only by incels. It's designed around incels and coping, that means every incel has his house with a high end pc and every sort of technology, delicious foods and hookers (which are confined in specific places, so if an incel doesn't want to see wahmen he has the option).

The only catch is: you can NEVER go back, so bye bye to your family, friends (if you have any). Also, social media wouldn't be allowed, we could have some sort of mean to communicate among us.

Would you go in?

As good as it sounds I would rather ldar where I am rn because hope is a good cope

Family hates me and vice versa. What friends?. This sounds like a great place. I'd sell a kidney to go there

Sounds like a modern day monastery just with technology and prostitution.

Isn't the modern wester world a "Copetown" only you can see your family and all that jazz?

Is my family allowed to visit me?
Do I have to wageslave in copetown?

If I can see my family from time to time and there is no wageslaving, I'm in.

Yes, I also agree with the guy who betrayed the rest of the guys in the Matrix in exchange for a chad lifestyle.

This concept of copetown also seems a lot like the gendonationalism proposal laid out here:

Describe CopeTown's government, politics, and justice system.

My bags are oacked, waiting for the cab to bring me to the train station since I don't have a driver license :dab:

Yep, on one condition. You have free, painless euthanasia and mental care services.

The only catch is: you can NEVER go back, so bye bye to your family, friends (if you have any). Also, social media wouldn't be allowed, we could have some sort of mean to communicate among us.
That's not a catch, that's an advertisement. Of course I'll fucking go there, but I still won't interact with fellow incels because I hate people, period.

I'd pack my bags and drive all the way there without looking back once.

I've forgot to add (i thought it was assumed) that everything in CopeTown is FREE.

Yes because no more monotonous slaving every day, I would rather cope all day with others like me

Fakecel if you wouldn't, easily.

Last edited:
Yes, if I get bored of it I just rope