Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Welcome to 2020, where sending a foid a facebook friend request can get you fired from work.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200329 120022 Twitter

• Most people tell incels to "approach" foids
  • Approaching foids as a sub 8 will get you fired from your job and your reputation ruined for ever and you could possibly land in jail
  • Day game and online game is off the table
  • How then are we to ascend?
  • Its Definitively OVER jfl
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 224687
  • Most people tell incels to "approach" foids
  • Approaching foids as a sub 8 will get you fired from your job and your reputation ruined for ever and you could possibly land in jail
  • Day game and online game is off the table
  • How then are we to ascend?
  • Its Definitively OVER jfl
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bonkers.

Notice the likes and retweets. I hate women with all my heart and normies too.
The comments are giga Suifuel - all the foids said that its totally justified to get a guy fired from his job and destroy his whole life and future employment prospects just because he sent you a Facebook Friend Request jfl

FUCK FOIDS!

Why don't bother with them at all...

Ignore them thots

Why don't bother with them at all...

Ignore them thots
If it was chad who had sent the request - the foid would have never got him fired from his job ngl

He should have asked for her OnlyFans instead

I WANT OUT OF THIS WORLDDDDD

VVnW9Nx   Imgur

You just know the guy was sub 8 :feelsclown:

The comments are giga Suifuel - all the foids said that its totally justified to get a guy fired from his job and destroy his whole life and future employment prospects just because he sent you a Facebook Friend Request jfl

FUCK FOIDS!
VVnW9Nx   Imgur

I swear all these fucking whores deserve to be stoned to death idc what anyone thinks, fucking bitches don't deserve to live

I swear all these fucking whores deserve to be stoned to death idc what anyone thinks, fucking bitches don't deserve to live
Nvidia RTX 2080 SLI IQ

Foids are trash

They think that the entire world revolves around themselves and don't care about the suffering of others. They don't think about how his children are affected. They think that they are goddesses, so that is the worthy price to pay for doing something as small as this.

Imagine that. Imagine the hell that man is going through, probably getting yelled at by his wife and divorced, and if not already, his house and car and everything taken away and thrown out onto the streets homeless. All over a simple click on the internet. It’s like he sent her a nude or anything. A simple “oh hey lemme see if I can friend this person”.
They think that the entire world revolves around themselves and don't care about the suffering of others. They don't think about how his children are affected. They think that they are goddesses, so that is the worthy price to pay for doing something as small as this.
Yep, they don’t care that the children are probably going hungry right now.

If it was chad who had sent the request - the foid would have never got him fired from his job ngl
That's the law now. If the foid doesn't like you, any interaction could end up with your bones in jail. In France, even talking to a foid is subjet of this.

Empathetic gender btw
I can only think of three women in my life that ever showed me empathy, that was my mother and my 5th grade teacher, and probably my cousin. Other than that, no other woman has shown me any sort of “care”. Fuck women.

Cope.
He couldnt ask her that in person (a sub 8 talking to a foid is considered rape)

He wanted to be facebook friends so he could get her onlyFans link (but sending foids FB friend requests is "harassment" and the guy literally got fired for it)

Foids are so self centred its unbelievable
Throw all foids in kitchens now!
Reinstall the PATRIARCHY 2.O now!

What a stupid fucking whore.

What is so hard about just declining it and forgetting about it?? Does she really consider herself a victim for this?? Meanwhile her page is probably on full public view because putting it on private would lose her precious ego fuel.

Jfl at a literal whore who has no problems with selling her pussy pics to random men and having sex on camera to be viewed by millions more men - but gets offended by a FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUEST
Clown World
We need a Jihad against foids asap

What a stupid fucking whore.

What is so hard about just declining it and forgetting about it?? Does she really consider herself a victim for this?? Meanwhile her page is probably on full public view because putting it on private would lose her precious ego fuel.
"You silly inkwell - a non-chad who sends foids friend requests is the same as a Rapist teehee"
Hope she gets raped IN REAL LIFE.
I hope she gets raped by 1000 incels in minecraft ofcourse

100K likes for basically nothing
Spongebob world

EDIT: It's 110K now

Last edited:
Remove Foids from Internet is the solution.

Fuck western society

Why can't she just reject the friend request and move on like a normal fucking person? Why is literally every single fucking thing done by ugly men considered harassment nowadays? How the fuck do these assshats justify ruining a man's life for something as silly as sending a fucking friend request? This fucking outrageous.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

That can't be real. Right?:worryfeels:

What's the point of trying anymore?

I wouldn’t want some creepy ass doctor sending me a friend request on Facebook. Glad this guy got done in by his own idiocy, he’s not an incel, he’s some normie with kids and a wife who ruined his own life because he got horny.

I really dislike this girl too because of the reasons mentioned already, but I think she has a right to privacy. HIPAA violations are serious.

Last edited:
104K LIKES GET ME OFF THIS GAY PLANET

Incredibly retarded shit

He still apologies like a little bitch to her... What a cuck, I would've killed her honestly, for real, not in a game

I'd appreciate if someone nuked this shithole already

jesus, stalking 101 is to use a fake account when you friend request someone on facebook

Damn man thats brutal af

Who are all the mentally sick cucks and whores who liked that this guy isn't able to feed his family anymore?

Imagine how much of a superiority complex you have to have to get mad and someone fired over someone adding you on Facebook

>104k likes in less than a day, posted by a literal who
>not all women are like that, sweetie

he's retarded for adding a random stranger, but the fact that he's apologizing so profusely afterwards saying "my kids blah blah blah" is absolutely CUCKED.

You are a fuckin idiot ıf you try to exist around women

Pharmacist was most likely a currycel or ricecel.

If a foid or normie ever tells you that you have to approach more ask them how, and tell them you could get arrested or fired for doing that.

Mark my words. I'm going to fucking dox this bitch. I wish for everything bad to happen to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back