Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weird shit you did as a kid ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7614
  • Start date
Deleted member 7614

Deleted member 7614

Self-banned
-
So I want to share the type of weird shit I did as a kid and see if it is a common thing amoung the incel community

1 ) started huge fires nearly burning down houses next to woods

2 ) murder animals rabbits snapping necks throwing rocks on them

3 ) being obsessed as fuck with serial killers at age 9 from murder books that my dad left out looking at dead bodies and corpses etc

4 ) cutting locks of hair from a girl I had a crush on when I was 7 and storing it in like a scrapbook

5 ) nearly killing a boy that said something about my mum so I strangled him until he passed out

Some others but I shouldn’t say because they might be creepy

Time to get some serious help bro.

Reading this makes me think of one thing: LARP.

So I want to share the type of weird shit I did as a kid and see if it is a common thing amoung the incel community

3 ) being obsessed as fuck with serial killers at age 9 from murder books that my dad left out looking at dead bodies and corpses etc

4 ) cutting locks of hair from a girl I had a crush on when I was 7 and storing it in like a scrapbook

5 ) nearly killing a boy that said something about my mum so I strangled him until he passed out

And things you listed are not creepy?
Reading this makes me think of one thing: LARP.

Fuck off cucktears. Go kill yourself.

Poking my nose, talking to myself. Things I still do btw.

You still have those locks of hair with you? Preserved.

Damn, you’re ugly on the inside and outside lol

that's not fucking normal

LOL I'm like the high-inhib version of you

I'd bully animals but I never actually hurt them, I would play with fire but never made anything big enough to be serious. I also crossdressed a few times lol.

Ugly on the inside and the outside is dead on.

attempted violation and destruction of property..:feelzez:

I once stuck my weiner in a watermelon. It wasn't that good cos it kinda crumbled and then got sticky, but not in a good way.

You sound a bit fucked up bruh, those things are pretty creepy.

Congratulations, you might be a sociopathcel. Two of the things you did as a kid put you in league with serial killers.

When you turn 18, please join the military. You need the skills for the future political statement like the Santa Fe shooter made.

However, I hope you develop compassion and humility as you mature...

jerk off to girls puking / following girls just to feel their ass in highschool

Not gonna lie, I watched a bit of bestiality when I was about 12 out of curiosity.

cucktears larper #34

Almost killing a girl with a firework when I was ten

I tired to be as normal as possible, but nope. If your face is fucked, then there is no point in trying to act normal, I couldn't even hide.

You killed animals for literally no reason?

Fucking rope yourself degenerate

I stole a lot. Never from people I cared about like my family and friends, but from school, stores, other ppl I don't care about..

I wasn't that weird. Just annoying. I was one of the kids who loved to make weird noises, faces and gestures.

1) Used to like to get hard to hot girls but not actually jerk off to them, I'd just look at their photo for an hour with my dick hard.

2) Sperg out a lot.

3) Organize things (belongings) in some sort of weird order which no one would ever guess.

4) Ask out girls (I'm ugly, I can't do that!).

Also what the fuck, that killing animals thing is super fucked up. I'm sensing bait.

1) Used to like to get hard to hot girls but not actually jerk off to them, I'd just look at their photo for an hour with my dick hard.
I remember just getting boners was really pleasurable as a kid. A girls gone wild commercial pops up I get hard and just felt good.

I had an entire city of cartoon characters in my head as my imaginary friends, the two most prominent being Superman and Batman.
When it came time to get rid of them, I made the little warners bros. watershed thing or whatever its called burst, flooding the entire town.:forcedsmile:
I still talk to myself in third person somewhat frequently, as if I'm conversing with someone else.

i also made a city out of little trinkets for this huge anthill i found. i'd come back and leave treats and stuff. stopped tending to them after one bit me :lul:

Last edited:
I would attack trees and bushes with my toy sword pretending that they were an RPG monster. Thinking back to it I probably looked like a fucking idiot.

I would sneak masturbate to our spanish house maid because she had a big ass and her pants would fall down a bit showing her asscrack or thong/panties and I would jerkoff behind the wall or something I could hide behind just watching her bend over and clean

I would attack trees and bushes with my toy sword pretending that they were an RPG monster. Thinking back to it I probably looked like a fucking idiot.

I would sneak masturbate to our spanish house maid because she had a big ass and her pants would fall down a bit showing her asscrack or thong/panties and I would jerkoff behind the wall or something I could hide behind just watching her bend over and clean

lmfao i did the same thing with the first sentence.

Don't remember any weird shit I did as a kid.

I just WISH I had done weird stuff. Groped my babysitter. Flashed her. Tried to force my dick in her face. Shit like that.

mid to late june, im behind with college work atm. might not be able to even pass this year becuase im so behind.
Damn, good luck bro

I would sneak masturbate to our Spanish house maid because she had a big ass and her pants would fall down a bit showing her asscrack or thong/panties and I would jerkoff behind the wall or something I could hide behind just watching her bend over and clean
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I used to piss my pants intentionally. Idk why I did it, I just liked doing it.

At age 11 I kicked a girl in the crotch only because she had the same haircut as another girl I fancied. She actually fell down on the floor.

At age 5 I violently shook a baby carriage so the baby nearly fell out.

In my teens I could spit on girls whom I fancied as attractive, because I wanted to preemptively stop having delusions of befriending them.

Cut faces off dolls and transplanted them into other dolls or dead animals

I killed countless of small animals such as birds and frogs. I enjoyed torturing insects in a creative fashion. I think I might have killed a turtle aswell, as I tried to choke it to death by burying it below the dirt. It didn't work so well, so I grabbed the turtle and threw it far away besides the road. No idea what happened to it.