Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weird experience I had as a teenager

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Can’t remember my exact age but would guess around 14 or 15. This roastie whom I did not know asked me if I could help her. She had a knot in her shoe lace and asked if I could help her with it. Tbh I can’t recall if she had long fingernails or whatever. Anyway to the best of my recollection I helped her and continued on my way.

The interesting part is that she had me help her while wearing the shoe, so it required me to be somewhat close to her. If that happened today I would get some sort of sexual thrill (if she was at all attractive) out of it. But back then I wasn’t a pervert. But I did ponder the reason. Was it because she thought I was just a young kid and so it was no bid deal to have me help her with her shoe. Or did she find me to be :chad: and it was her subtle way of trying to groom me into something sexual. If that were the case I completely failed. One thing is for sure, no woman would ever ask me to help her with her shoe today. :lul:

Literal slave.

Mtws

Or did she find me to be :chad: and it was her subtle way of trying to groom me into something sexual.

Probably depends on what she said after you finished tying her shoe.- If she was like, "hey one more thing while you're down there:- my panties are a bit bunched up too; can you fix my panties before you go"- then yea you were definitely set to leave inceldom at the age of 14
-

Brutal slave-pill

Depends on her age, if she was over 18 i highly doubt it.

Too lazy to do it herself. You got used boyo:incel:

Tie My Shoes , Slave!

Be a good Boy ! :feelshaha:

You should have ripped her shoe off, taken pictures of her feet and posted it on reddit for some money :feelsLSD:.

View attachment 566285

Probably depends on what she said after you finished tying her shoe.- If she was like, "hey one more thing while you're down there:- my panties are a bit bunched up too; can you fix my panties before you go"- then yea you were definitely set to leave inceldom at the age of 14
-
Are you retarded? No girl hits on someone that blatantly, this isn't hentai

This is how bad it is for us when a motherfucker overanalyzes a completely inconsequential action from years ago.

Can’t remember my exact age but would guess around 14 or 15. This roastie whom I did not know asked me if I could help her. She had a knot in her shoe lace and asked if I could help her with it. Tbh I can’t recall if she had long fingernails or whatever. Anyway to the best of my recollection I helped her and continued on my way.

The interesting part is that she had me help her while wearing the shoe, so it required me to be somewhat close to her. If that happened today I would get some sort of sexual thrill (if she was at all attractive) out of it. But back then I wasn’t a pervert. But I did ponder the reason. Was it because she thought I was just a young kid and so it was no bid deal to have me help her with her shoe. Or did she find me to be :chad: and it was her subtle way of trying to groom me into something sexual. If that were the case I completely failed. One thing is for sure, no woman would ever ask me to help her with her shoe today. :lul:
It was a type of grooming ,I had been groomed a lot by woman when I was at that age or younger , it was good and lifefuel ,made me go through the day

Who is that Justus guy you keep talking about?

An acquaintance of mine. We are very similar, so it was very easy for me to understand many of his experiences and thoughts, I believe...