Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird Dream

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
i had a weird fucking dream last night where i fucked queen Elizabeth II but it was only implied, we just walked into the bedroom and everything went black but then we went back out! Why was it queen elizabeth? Because she promised me $$$ if i did it and become the king of england.

Basically my brain literally does not know how to have sex and it just went blank when it was forced to do it ! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

It's just a dream nigga. they more realistic and believable than this degenerate worlds

i had a weird fucking dream last night where i fucked queen Elizabeth II but it was only implied, we just walked into the bedroom and everything went black but then we went back out! Why was it queen elizabeth? Because she promised me $$$ if i did it and become the king of england.

Basically my brain literally does not know how to have sex and it just went blank when it was forced to do it ! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Niggers counquering great britain

Brootal. It never began for Dreamcels

Queen Elizabeth out here getting the BBC in the spirit realm that she couldn't get irl.

This was her immortality ritual. Ancient druidic magick

Average pinkwell dream kys