Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what u doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well tbh im bored af and im thinking about starting to watch either the wire or lost or prison break. will probaly be at season 2 tomorrow in one of those shows.

Gymcel to fuckin' Schwarzi nirvana. Uni shit is stopping me from doing hardcore shit, fuck uni tbh.

JUST finished the last episode from Dragon Ball Z Kai The Final Chapters.

Since it´s beautiful weather I will be going for a walk in a few minutes and go tanning + some grocery shopping.

Last edited:
Studying,gymceling and LDAR to death

Perpetually rotting.
9F84B923 E3DF 409E A7AE 934F799E95A3

go out to play FIFA 19 and maybe play football if i find some people on the field

Same as every weekend. Watch a random sitcom in the background while browsing the internet, looking for video games to play for 15 minutes before I delete them cause I don't enjoy video games any more. Then the weekend is over. Maybe I'll fap a little too.

Mandatory studying a couple of hours. After that it's just masturbating and watching anime.

weekend? is it today? ive been rotting for months

looking for video games to play for 15 minutes before I delete them cause I don't enjoy video games any more
so relatable.

Gymcel to fuckin' Schwarzi nirvana. Uni shit is stopping me from doing hardcore shit, fuck uni tbh.
what hard core shit?
working out isn't hardcore boyo
but yes, i will be gymceling, studying a bit and playing guitar/learning how to sing.

ldar, probably gonna watch some anime

Dont watch prison break past the first season, it becomes absolute shit

what hard core shit?
working out isn't hardcore boyo
but yes, i will be gymceling, studying a bit and playing guitar/learning how to sing.
It's not hardcore if you're just lifting to stay in your current shape. Pushing yourself to the maximum can be hardcore. Lacking sleep and time because of uni is a problem regarding that.

It's not hardcore if you're just lifting to stay in your current shape. Pushing yourself to the maximum can be hardcore. Lacking sleep and time because of uni is a problem regarding that.
i disagree bro, gymceling is a leisure activity, even training to the point of passing out isn't hardcore IMO.

I’m playing Yakuza Kiwami 2. Good way to rot in my bedroom

Rotting while waiting for Classic WoW.

a leisure activity
Of course it's a leisure activity, but that doesn't stop it to become hard if you're working to improve your movements and lift more weights.

Uhhh... Sleep... Eat... Probably visit this forum.. and masturbate.

Finish Crime and Punishment hopefully. Maybe finally fix my PC

Watch season 2 of nowhere boys and try to go for a bicycle ride. And maybe try to unlock diamond camo on assault rifles in black ops 4.

Playing vidya, listening to vaporwave and looking at old japanese home computer game pixel art.
Oh, and reading an EvoPsych textbook i bought.

Postmaxxing and coping with my games.

Studymaxx,gymcell and might buy cabergoline

just here, dont enjoy much.

I hate these type of fucking threads, these weekend thread reminds me of the slavery schedule I do wake up college repeat. Fuck this thread.

gonna go out for a long walk tbh

Working like an actual wagecuck

Watching the final season of Gotham

Working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :cryfeels:

Nothing, hoping to hear back from a job I applied to.

Nothing because I need to put on weight.

You fools, you have to destroy yourself at the gym. This is what I will do tomorrow and perhaps afterwards I will destroy a female, using her as a barbell.
I also have to hand off my application paper...

Inquiring about a rural property that I may purchase for $60k USD

Music, walking outside, meditating, light gaming, trash talking my parents for being retards

I need to get up in the next hour or so and go to the doctor's and get my hair cut. On Sunday I'll LDAR.

Lay in bed all day crying.

Well I'm currently sitting in my car for 3 hours already. Mom not feeling good and still waiting for the doctor ffffffssssss

JUST finished the last episode from Dragon Ball Z Kai The Final Chapters.

Since it´s beautiful weather I will be going for a walk in a few minutes and go tanning + some grocery shopping.
Go watch super bro:feelsautistic:
Try best to survive and avoid prison

The wire is excellent. You should check out a hbo mini series called 'the night of'