Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Weekly what are you doing this weekend thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Fucking nothing.

Same shit, different day.

Running out of copes.

Zero friends, small flat, bedbugs, get laughed at by strangers in da street cuz I'm ugly, get bullied and humiliated by teachers and students whenever I go in to college, will die lonely in isolation and will live the rest of my life knowing it will stay like how it is now until I die.

Over.

Ye what about u?

LDAR most likely

Read elementary particles

Get angry because of society and coom all day.

studying for my finals, wish me luck guys

Fucking nothing.

Same shit, different day.

Running out of copes.

Zero friends, small flat, bedbugs, get laughed at by strangers in da street cuz I'm ugly, get bullied and humiliated by teachers and students whenever I go in to college, will die lonely in isolation and will live the rest of my life knowing it will stay like how it is now until I die.

Over.

Ye what about u?
Just get into a more spacious home, buy a bigger bed, will elevate your mood

Genuinely can't tell if Ur joking
Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Four things are part of happiness: a righteous spouse, a spacious dwelling, a righteous neighbor, and a comfortable mount. Four things are part of misery: a bad neighbor, a bad spouse, a restrictive dwelling, and a bad mount.”

Reminds me i need to find the keys to my bike's lock, i don't know for how long i've wanted to find them, probably since i was 13 or 14( :feelskek: )

Browsing .co, cooming and ldarmaxxing

a 32 slav who wanted to fuck little girls, he's also a fakecel who had 17 girlfriends in his 20s, and have a 11cm penis
JFL at my username choice. Goddamnit. :feelshaha:

The same thing I do every night Pinky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back