Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

weekends are the most brutal to me

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
not even hard school days make me feel shit. i like competition at uni for grades and shit i could stay busy

until weekend comes. i sit alone with no one no friends and questions of why don't i have lover pops... i wish i could i cry i can't it's all rage left inside my heart and soul i swear when adoptive parents die i will do bad things.

yeah. at least in week days you dont rot in home right i feel u brother

Don't you have homework to do during the weekend?

Imagine if you had to be isolated in a room for 9-10 years like me with no school…

Knowing everyone goes out and live their best life while we rot...

That's unfair man, that really is fucking unfair

No school, no work, just video games and jerking off, I fucking love weekends :feelsmusic:

not really. my field is 95% lab clinical work where i should find as many people as cases for grades. hide and seek shit. no paper stuff

not even hard school days make me feel shit. i like competition at uni for grades and shit i could stay busy

until weekend comes. i sit alone with no one no friends and questions of why don't i have lover pops... i wish i could i cry i can't it's all rage left inside my heart and soul i swear when adoptive parents die i will do bad things.
Same

I wish i had some excuse to meet girls. My most pathetic attempt is going to the city and just making eye contact with a lot of girls, but that leads to nothing and is tiring

I wish i had some excuse to meet girls. My most pathetic attempt is going to the city and just making eye contact with a lot of girls, but that leads to nothing and is tiring
cold approach is big serious meme. literally isn't real at all and is 100% looks related.
Tyler Maher could get away with it maybe in some random big city but thats it. i think normie faggots proceed via social status and hierarchy etc. friend links you to another and so on. i think that's how faggots get girlfriends. it makes me in pain to even write this. tbh

cold approach is big serious meme. literally isn't real at all and is 100% looks related.
Tyler Maher could get away with it maybe in some random big city but thats it. i think normie faggots proceed via social status and hierarchy etc. friend links you to another and so on. i think that's how faggots get girlfriends. it makes me in pain to even write this. tbh
I dont have friends

university is for ignoring homework to have sexual fuck and partying during the weekends and also Wednesdays. If you don't do this you're a genetic failure. I was a genetic failure