Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weekend Reminder: Right now some Stacies & Chads are drinking...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
and playing STRIP POKER (under the guise of flirtatious competition)....while we LDAR.

a5c108f5ac7e3ece334c40dea3d631a1.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

I wish I had a girl whom i could play strip poker with

brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I would play bdsm poker with em ngl every bad move they do it's a punishment we're i would take their experiences of pain and pleasure to next level in a mix of delicious dominering sensations

Who are the 3 .co members in the back?

What is stripoker?

Look at that flip phone. This picture must be vintage.

I am drinking too motherfucker.

Look at that flip phone. How long ago was that picture taken? They probably hit the wall by now.

Screen Shot 2019 12 13 at 84350 PM

chads experience so much sex that they have to create games to make it fun again

Look at that flip phone. How long ago was that picture taken? They probably hit the wall by now.

View attachment 177183

Older picture but don't fool yourself. The stage is still set with the same props & characters.
chads experience so much sex that they have to create games to make it fun again

LOL...they have to create obstacles for themselves because foids give it to them too easily.

Last edited:
Indeed. The whole picture in fact just reeks of the mid 2000s

Right down to the lighting, god damn, this is hitting me in nostalgic ways... I need to go finish salvaging my Yahoo! Groups stuff.

I like Mountain Dew, ngl.

absolutely brutal

What is stripoker?

Strip Poker - A card game wherein the players substitute their clothes for chips/monetary value, and having a losing hand of cards involves that player removing an item of his/her clothes (a sock, shirt, etc.) as a lost bet.

Example 1: Just a friendly game of strip poker

CroppedImage_650_330-strippokerrules.jpg

Another 2000s picture: the girl pictured below is apparently a terrible card player unaware of the probabilities of when to bet or fold a hand of poker...

20A3A7C.jpg

Me: "Excuse me love, but maybe Poker isn't your game?
Foid: "...no teehee!, the only reason I played was an excuse to take me clothes off!....now leave me alone you silly inkwell!!!"

d628773bcc1cefff531ddd4bc681325b.jpg

Cliffs: HAPPY WEEKEND BOYOS!!!

87827.jpg

Last edited:
They can enjoy themselves, I don't care. I'm too high inhib for something like strip poker anyways.

Rotting is superior:feels:

I can't even play poker tbh ngl

They can enjoy themselves, I don't care. I'm too high inhib for something like strip poker anyways.

I actually like normal poker. Despite the fact that I have no clue about the rules and which card combinations are better :feelsgah:

I guess this is another reason it's over for incels...the women would be itching to lose and remove their clothing while the incels, ignoring foid's social-cues to undress, would be arguing amongst themselves whether or not one hand was better than the other.

Cliffs: Muh Autism

mtg-player-thinking.jpg

I guess this is another reason it's over for incels...the women would be itching to lose and remove their clothing while the incels, ignoring foid's social-cues to undress, would be arguing amongst themselves whether or not one hand was better than the other.

mtg-player-thinking.jpg
Wow man, you don't have to rub the salt into the wound.

Strip Poker - A card game wherein the players substitute their clothes for chips/monetary value, and having a losing hand of cards involves that player removing an item of his/her clothes (a sock, shirt, etc.) as a lost bet.

Another 2000s picture: the girl pictured below is apparently a terrible card player unaware of the probabilities of when to bet or fold a hand of poker...

20A3A7C.jpg

Foid: "...no teehee!, the only reason I played was an excuse to take me clothes off!....now leave me alone you silly inkwell!!!"

87827.jpg
Folds me.

Cliffs: jumped off

Where tf is the suicidefuel tag?

20A3A7C.jpg

87827.jpg
Augh! Bud light is fucking barking.

mtg-player-thinking.jpg

Brutal poker pill.