Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny how incels are largely disabled POCs

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Ideally we should be the posterboy for the leftards, with their progressive agenda. But they disowned us without a second thought. Even niggercels are being targeted for being "misogynist".

The left kept eating their own supporters until there is no more to grind on; for now, their base consists of faggots and tranny school shooters.

This is because their ideology is sex positive which only "benefits" foids, alphabet cult, select few chads. I put "benefit" because it doesn't actually benefit them, it actually makes them antidepressant crazies

Soon the progressives will eat themselves. We on the right get accused of needing a out group enemy and therefore is self eating, but it seems the progressives are doing exactly this while the right gets more diverse (true diversity like segregation)

I find myself drawn towards blackcels for some reason. Abandoned by their own race and unable to fit anywhere, I relate to this a lot. I don't fit in this society either. Slavs are seen as subhuman in the United Cuckdome, and I retained my subhuman slavic accent since I came here too late, add my autism to the mix and it never even began.

Ugly autistic men would be at the top of the oppression hierarchy based on all empirical evidence but they don't want to admit that.

That's the thing though, they will never understand that we aren't the tall, muscular, scary blonde blue-eyed nazis goosestepping in the night they imagine us all to be. You're talking about people who for over a decade were fed algorithmically selected slop delusions about scary right-wing nazis lurking behind every corner worldwide. For years they were waiting for a group they could project all of their scaremongering and terrorist fantasies on, and suddenly we arrived, a group populated exactly by the type of people who, as proven by the bullying stories of most of the brocels here, are naturally hated. Literally no better target to slap your dehumanizing fantasies on, no matter how delusional those fantasies are.

Ugly autistic men would be at the top of the oppression hierarchy based on all empirical evidence but they don't want to admit that.
Yes, but that will never happen. Not only do leftists hate men, but ''ugly man'' will never be an acceptable oppressed identity because it would be seen as an attack on foids.

If society accepts that ugly men struggle with women because of their looks, that's essentially an admission that women are shallow and only care about looks.

Even when they do support ethnic males, you see how their astounding lack of integrity gets revealed. I got reminded of a cucktears user that supported Palestine when writing this.
SJWs support Palestine and BLM but would probably be creeped out and and call the police on any ugly ethnic male they saw close to them because they think all men are rapists and just because these ethnic men happen to be ugly. Even if they don't call the cops, they'll probablly racially profile those men and try to run away from them because they find them creepy.
It's ironic when SJWs support Palestine when Palestinian males commit behaviors that they would label as sexist and incel if anyone else did it. Zero self awareness whatsoever.

Last edited:
Yes, but that will never happen. Not only do leftists hate men, but ''ugly man'' will never be an acceptable oppressed identity because it would be seen as an attack on foids.

If society accepts that ugly men struggle with women because of their looks, that's essentially an admission that women are shallow and only care about looks.
Goes to show feminism and present day leftist identity politics was never about helping oppressed and marginalized communities. It was always a power grab and feelgood virtue signaling contest.