Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Weed plz come back i wanna kiss u

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I remember the funny thread u made about “the hardest stoke” where hammy played a beautfiul note.
@Weed
Someone plx link that thread :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Ok anime girl

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.
Damn that’s pretty relatable ngl

gay, just like he was

hes refusing to appeal like ritalincel i guess, maybe mods gave him specific time frame

I have nothing to add to this thread. So I will simply set my postmax house right over.... here.

Okay bye

1200px Western Lowland Gorilla

Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin

Tenor 32

And now u get banned as well

Now that you are in bannedland you can meet Weed and kiss him

still ghey to this day

If thi

Is this a copy pasta or did you make it up? If you made it up it has to be a copypasta.

He was too pure for this place.