Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weed is such a shit cope anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Literally doesn’t even make me happy anymore. Just drain my energy and makes me hate myself. Still smoking like five joints a day lmao.

Any other high-tolerancecels? Is dabbing worth the tolerance spike? :feelswhere:

Try stronger methods like bongs and THC cartridges. Smoking joints and blunts when your tolerance is up is just wasting money if you're trying to feel something.

Try stronger methods like bongs and THC cartridges. Smoking joints and blunts when your tolerance is up is just wasting money if you're trying to feel something.
I’m in an illegal state so getting my hands on clean carts is hard. I used to have a bong but broke it and never replaced it because am brokecel. :cryfeels:

But do carts give you like that giggly high? I haven’t had that sort of high since highschool and i’m needing it more than ever rn.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Smoke gunpowder.

I took a couple month break from weed. Smoked like i used to and greened out. I thought my fucking heart is going to explode, 200bpm

Just take a tolerance break amd you will feel it again

Reject drug copes
Embrace absurd and harsh reality :society:

Weed was fun when I was a teen, it actually produced euphoria back then but today it just makes me stoned and self-conscious with fears of the future.

I don't even know where to get weed from if I wanted to try it..I have no irl friends

weed makes me paranoid and depressed. Don't know how some people can enjoy it

Literally doesn’t even make me happy anymore. Just drain my energy and makes me hate myself. Still smoking like five joints a day lmao.

Any other high-tolerancecels? Is dabbing worth the tolerance spike? :feelswhere:
just stop doing it

I stopped for a while an only smoke once a week now an it gets me oot my tits.

sadly i never have tried, it is extreme hard to get weed in my place

I had the most painful experience ever in my life from a panic-attack when smoking 2 joints as a beginner.

Started relentlessly and uncontrollably shaking for 20 minutes. Tried to have my brother call 911 but he managed to calm me down.

This happened one year ago and I still have PTSD from that shit

I’m in an illegal state so getting my hands on clean carts is hard. I used to have a bong but broke it and never replaced it because am brokecel. :cryfeels:

But do carts give you like that giggly high? I haven’t had that sort of high since highschool and i’m needing it more than ever rn.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

IDK how to describe carts. It's like a pretty clean pure high. Like I'll take a hit and not realize that I'm high. It comes on pretty quick.

i’ve only smoked weed 3 times before, and i dont like it.

i prefer alcy

I never tried it, I was never cool enough.

There's an animal in twouble

:feelsmusic:

like cool as in friends and shit?
I was never involved in social circles where people smoked weed and stuff. Plus I was also too high-inhib to ever search for a dealer.

I was never involved in social circles where people smoked weed and stuff. Plus I was also too high-inhib to ever search for a dealer.
yeah i've never had friends/social circle so online dealers were/are a blessing tbh