Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [weed][deepest layer][deepest layer][deepest layer]

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
holgy fuckingds shit
i can't function

lol, higherThanTheStratosphereCel

Im approxmately 70% on my way to being drunks as balls right now tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

just smoke weed and post on incel forums br0

Is the layer deeper than the marianas trench?

You got go deeper comrade, to the deepest of the deep

olah ms mariana u sound hot as fuck
Marianatrenchmap

Download 22

olah ms mariana u sound hot as fuck

u don;t work on weekends? high iq nigga?

I get weekends off from my day job, of course. I do have a few personal projects, but working during your free time is so damn hard when you already have a free time job. Spnd 40 hours a day for 5 days programming and deriving formulas only to come home to do the same shit? Man, fuck that I need some time to beat my meat and shitpost.

I did breifly create an overwatch aimbot which I've been abusing the fuck out of today. It is a simple colormatching bot, which scans for the location of enemy healthbars and then points the mouse cursor at a position I define. Blizard of course is able to detect this type of cheat, but they do so by detecting a certain amount of injected mouse inputs. There are multiple ways around this, but I decided to just bypass the screenlock by using nvida's capture sdk. I am sure there is a more efficient way of doing this, but I have a windows 10 and directx 10 book in my library that I have to read through to find that out. Too drunk to read right now tbhtbhtbthbthtbhtbhtbh familamadingo.

copes are needed to get by.

I approve of the weed cope. it's a lovely way to give up an entire day

fucking degenerate retard, it's over 4 u