Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m thinking of garbage maxxing

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
Basically the idea is that I won’t shower for 6 months straight so that I develop a good bacterial microbiome on my skin that smells like shit, and ass, and balls. During this process I will not be washing my hands either. I will then bathe in garbage so that I develop a thick layer of pheromones that repel all normies and foids on sight.

Smelling like total shit sucks balls. Are you going to change your clothes at all? I wonder if at some point of not showering you kinda just reach a plateau and can't possibly smell worse. I guess that's where the garbage comes in. The next level is to jerk off a minimum of three times a day and coom and piss on your underwear.

Smelling like total shit sucks balls. Are you going to change your clothes at all? I wonder if at some point of not showering you kinda just reach a plateau and can't possibly smell worse. I guess that's where the garbage comes in. The next level is to jerk off a minimum of three times a day and coom and piss on your underwear.
The point is to become so completely and utterly filthy that I become classified as a different species in order to be completely cut off from the human race and start my own species of garbage people and have children with a garbage foid (in sims 4)

Make sure not to wear deodorant either. No teeth brushing either. Good luck

I don’t understand

The point is to become so completely and utterly filthy that I become classified as a different species in order to be completely cut off from the human race and start my own species of garbage people and have children with a garbage foid (in sims 4)
Fuckin based. Are you influenced by G.G. Allin?

:lul: