Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weed and vodka make a great double dosage of cope to help me deal with my inceldom

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Even if I’m ugly as fuck and can’t attract women I still have some good cope with friends.

@FinnCel thoughts? Does vodka also help you cope great with your inceldom?

mogs me I just had 6 oranges left over from the past 2 weeks that were losing their firmness so I just squashed them into juice and am drinking it

I cope with boiled eggs dipped in ketchup tbh

do you even drink or do drugs? I don't ngl.
I never did any drugs, or took alcohol
Tbh that alone is an incel trait, all the normies were alcoholmaxxing during highschool and I was left out :feelsrope:
I never even got drunk tbh, I should try it one day :feelsrope:

Mogs me because weed vodka friends.

mogs me I just had 6 oranges left over from the past 2 weeks that were losing their firmness so I just squashed them into juice and am drinking it
I cope with boiled eggs dipped in ketchup tbh

WTF

I‘m coping with hot showers, fire weed (25%THC), premium organic hemp gummies and vodka distilled from soft white winter wheat (45% Alcohol). Helps pass seven years of crap holidays with nobody in isolation.

WTF

I‘m coping with hot showers, fire weed (25%THC), premium organic hemp gummies and vodka distilled from soft white winter wheat (45% Alcohol). Helps pass seven years of crap holidays with nobody in isolation.

I am a poorcel, I can't even afford alcohol :feelsrope:

@FinnCel thoughts? Does vodka also help you cope great with your inceldom?
Gotta admit I combine weed with alcohol too
full

I have only once had decent weed that made me really high but alcohol pretty much never lets me down

Weed is a good cope but I hate drinking. Makes everything worse.

Alcohol helps me going tbh.

At least you can get weed to cope. I can't get any because I don't know a dealer and I also live with my mum. Maybe I could get the stuff if I ordered it off the dark web, but I would need my own place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back