Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
LMAO! That dude is a freaking legend. And remember bros, fembots are only strong till they need somebody from IT with some skill

Interesting how the guy tried to encourage them to go onto free speech platforms (I assume like Gab and Minds and whatever new ones there are now) and they turned them down because they are run by men.

It also makes me wonder if they disliked the right-wing content on those sites, but it's only there because the big social media sites are hard on right-wingers.

If they want a left-wing space that is pro-women then why not just start a Facebook group...

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this is absolutely fucking hilarious. what site is this?

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kek'd. This women just fucking act like that because they are on the opposite of us, and they don't understanded still. The Men don't want to work for aprove of a vagina. The hole is that deep :feelsautistic: .

As a fellow web developercel, I'd say, BASED!!!

I thought women were independent and didn't need men :waitwhat:

Gigabased webdevcel

Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.
Exactly. If this was a Chad working for her then they would've already fucked.

Holes cannot be expected to understand simple abstract concepts of web development.

Femcels dont exist

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

Bro just leave then alone come on. We are all overgrown adult babies on this planet.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: foids need feminism to be protected by males so it can survive the irony

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

So they only want roastbeef developers and not sausage and fries? What a shitty misandristic site, If males didnt allow women to a site it would be media chaos

Also i dont revive women in online gaming or female avatars

So they only want roastbeef developers and not sausage and fries? What a shitty misandristic site, If males didnt allow women to a site it would be media chaos
it's the case for our site jfl

And... now they're using Wix.

:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Crystal Cafe is a femcel website

Incels- 1
Toilets- 0

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

Femcels dont exist, They are chadsexual, Many men willing to date them, Only a few they look for, Most are invisible.

Let that faucet in.

(Let that sink in)

Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back