Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
I don’t understand what happened :feelstastyman:

I don’t understand what happened :feelstastyman:

Some race war, bounds to happen every now and then.
A bunch of incels arguing about whose race has the best Chads, as if it mattered for us.

Some race war, bounds to happen every now and then.
A bunch of incels arguing about whose race has the best Chads, as if it mattered for us.

Brutal

They always have race wars here

That's not accurate in the slightest. In reality, Blacks don't get selected by white women much at all. Dating statistics all confirm this.

Based mindset.

Brutal blackpill truth!

Yeah sure you would, but the problem is that you're a sexually untouchable deathnik leper who crawled out of some third world poverty stricken hellhole, uncared for and unacknowledged by the world. No one even acknowledges your existence expect us here, so you threatening your own incel tribe shows that you're the lowest of the low.
I'm whiter than both you and @BummerDrummer lmao. As I said to the chief cuck himself just look at how many muh aryan women give a fuck about your incel asses, so much for supremacy :lul: dating statistics lmao literally no tyrones at all use okcupid, make a chadfish or for you personally a christianmingle account with a Tyrone and see just how loyal "your" women are.

I'm whiter than both you and @BummerDrummer lmao.
Jews aren’t white bro
As I said to the chief cuck himself just look at how many muh aryan women give a fuck about your incel asses, so much for supremacy :lul:
Who cares what women think cuckold. You think women are actual people and not property and you have the gall to call others cucked. Lol.

dating statistics lmao literally no tyrones at all use okcupid, make a chadfish or for you personally a christianmingle account with a Tyrone and see just how loyal "your" women are.
stfu cuckold. You have a nigger rape fantasy and we all know it. Infact, @wereqryan check out what this kike posted and tell me he’s a sane person.
BF5E05E6 1F0D 43BA 8785 E29F77A5D941

Mentally deranged kike who took his own brothers propaganda. Sad! Many such cases! I guess he enjoys kissing nigger ass and taking his fauci vaccine.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

#LEARNTOCODEHOLES

isn’t it ironic? they shit on men and yet need to rely on a man to code for them. just admit your inferiority and move on.

Poetry..PURE POETRY.

Screenshot 20210525 093950 1

During World War II, Lamarr learned that radio-controlled torpedoes, an emerging technology in naval war, could easily be jammed and set off course.[51] She thought of creating a frequency-hopping signal that could not be tracked or jammed. She conceived an idea and contacted her friend, composer and pianist George Antheil, to help her implement it.[4] Together they developed a device for doing that, when he succeeded by synchronizing a miniaturized player-pianomechanism with radio signals.[39] They drafted designs for the frequency-hopping system, which they patented.[52][53] Antheil recalled:
As quoted from a 1945 Stars and Stripesinterview, "Hedy modestly admitted she did only 'creative work on the invention', while the composer and author George Antheil, 'did the really important chemical part'. Hedy was not too clear about how the device worked, but she remembered that she and Antheil sat down on her living room rug and were using a silver match box with the matches simulating the wiring of the invented 'thing'. She said that at the start of the war:"[54]

Strong and independent my ass. If foids were left to move forward in society without men, we would still be living in TP huts, and tribes lol. The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is? The progression of the human race can be attributed to men. The destruction will be caused by women. Giving foids free agency was the biggest mistake of the century

The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is?

When you live your whole life on tutorial mode, I guess it doesn't motivate you to do or come up with anything substantial

The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is?
The standard deviation of the IQ distribution among women is much smaller, meaning the distribution more narrow, much fewer geniuses (and retards) among women. The people on the right tail of the IQ curve are the ones that invent almost everything.
When you live your whole life on tutorial mode, I guess it doesn't motivate you to do or come up with anything substantial
That too. No drive

It's so fucking epic that those cunts had to rely on an incel to create their website and got rightly burned. While it's hardly surprising that they couldn't find a foid who could do it, I'm laughing at how they couldn't even find some chad or something to do the work. While there are chads who are capable of handling that kind of job, most of them have become lazy and entitled thanks to being handed everything their whole lives just for being good looking, and therefore just plain don't want to do anything that involves real work - and certainly not for free.

HAHAHAHAHHAA

also, you need logical thinking for this stuff, it's obvious that women can't do that

Great way to start my day, what a broo:feelskek:

Women have spent over a decade complaining about being kept out of STEM fields but now that they still have men do everything for them. They get a pointless gender studies degree (Even though diversity quotas pretty much ensured that getting into STEM is practically effortless if you're female) and resort to betabuxxing and ethotting once they realize no-one will hire them. It's not men holding them back, they've been holding themselves back since day one.

Spider Man Lol GIF

It's because men have bigger brains than women. There's countless studies that prove this.

It's so fucking epic that those cunts had to rely on an incel to create their website and got rightly burned. While it's hardly surprising that they couldn't find a foid who could do it, I'm laughing at how they couldn't even find some chad or something to do the work. While there are chads who are capable of handling that kind of job, most of them have become lazy and entitled thanks to being handed everything their whole lives just for being good looking, and therefore just plain don't want to do anything that involves real work - and certainly not for free.
true, it's the betas and incels that have to do the shit work in tech most often
what you'll see in a company is the guys with looks or status fuck around in management, or just leave from company to company, doing light work here and there, not staying long
meanwhile some beta does insane amounts of work, builds whole apps and websites, sometimes is even forced to handle hirings and firings because the managers don't give a fuck, does tech support for everyone in the company including all his bosses and superiors, JFL

So fucking based.

Now that's some delicious story.

Gave a look at that site, what a piece of shit, foids only want attention, plenty of ERfuel from this

The thread saying 'HURR DURR men only sea me in a sexual way, I will never be loved' mogs ALL the fucking incelosphere, FUCK I NEED TO GO ER NOW

useless foidcunts are basically nonexistent when it comes to the hard work of actually making everything work properly, that is setting up a server from the ground up in addition to writing all the code for the website, and making sure nothing gets fucked up at any step of the way, more or less full responsability for the project

what they do is get assigned some insignificant task that doesn't sink the project if it fails, like a sandbox for a child, or if doing a whole "website" the work that they do is configuring and styling a template that's already been created by someone, and installed onto a configured and functional server by another someone else

you'll never meet a foidcunt who got the whole project and the whole codebase dropped on her, ever, whereas guys like that are everywhere

JFL men that learned how to be a 'machinist' of the modern era got fucked so hard, they do all the work, while femoids try to steal their credit, and even if the guys are good at this modern work they are all considered useless compulsive masturbators anyway, just for being around a computer a lot
true, women r just dumb and overrated cuus vagina

This is lovely. When Reddit gets tired of FDS the femcels will be totally voiceless

Maybe we can help them but they must send us nude bodies with a sign that reads: free access for Incels boys:feelsdevil:

Maybe we can help them but they must send us nude bodies with a sign that reads: free access for Incels boys:feelsdevil:
Go back to reddit and just stay there.

Everything worthwhile was built either by God or by men.

I know you all will hate me for asking this, but how is this lifefuel?
I understand that "femcels" are largely exaggerated, hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
Now, if this happened to FDS, I would be celebrating with cake and my few friends, as FDS getting banned from reddit would be a monumental victory for us incels!

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Attachments

• joker-kukkendare.gif
    joker-kukkendare.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 18
I understand that "femcels" are largely exaggerated, hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
Now, if this happened to FDS, I would be celebrating with cake and my few friends, as FDS getting banned from reddit would be a monumental victory for us incels!
1. There is no such thing as "deserve", shit happens period.

2. The only difference between groups like this and groups like FDS is how vocal they are, but they all have the same beliefs, and at the end of the day, they would all reject and mock us, so why should we give a fuck which group it happens to?

3. Your response is soy as hell, but I'm still glad you posted to this thread so that I could find it lol, it was indeed LifeFuel

hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
why not? their entire premise and '''femcel''' concept is a joke. femcels don't exist, so why should they make an entire website based on a lie? very well deserved
Now, if this happened to FDS,
cope fds and femcels think the same. they are both entitled chad-only whores that make mental gymnastics and bullshit to victimize themselves by demonizing men.
for us incels!
hello my fellow inklers how ya doin

There's probably more to the story than what she has mentioned. Also, self-proclaimed femcels are inherently misandrist because they're hijacking the term "incel" and changing its meaning in a way that undermines the suffering real incels go through.

The biggest lifefuel to me is that they can't find a female developer to replace him.

Let's launch a DoS attack on their sites :feelsokman: (in Minecraft)

Let me ask you, do you really think that a misandrist group of holes like FDS would ever choose a male to develop their website unless they had no other choice? Of course not, the only reason they did was because they couldn't find a female developer, the reason for which being that holes are useless for anything other than receiving cocks.

This is why it's lifefuel, It's lifefuel because it showcases how incompetent holes are when they don't have men to rely on, which reaffirms the blackpill.

She definitely did not just say "Its not okay to call women whores".

She most likely went full on bitch mode on the dude.

jfl this is kekfuel
also based to turn down the whore right then and there, can't believe not a single one of them has actually studied something as basic as CS
even I am going to enter the career next year as a genetic dead end rofl

Your average femcel gets fucked by at least 3 men every week.

they need men to work

Let me ask you, do you really think that a misandrist group of holes like FDS would ever choose a male to develop their website unless they had no other choice? Of course not, the only reason they did was because they couldn't find a female developer, the reason for which being that holes are useless for anything other than receiving cocks.

This is why it's lifefuel, It's lifefuel because it showcases how incompetent holes are when they don't have men to rely on, which reaffirms the blackpill.
Based
Your average femcel gets fucked by at least 3 men every week.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back