Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
Today is a good day:feelsEhh:

when i help my bos select new web dev to hire all of recruiter is male, only 1 female is apply this position. the comparison is like 20:1

@Barney Calhoun did you see this

Lol I remember that website. I raided it a couple months ago

d91.gif

The last female developer I worked with was a complete retard. And by complete retard I mean she was nearly double my age and has been doing software development for probably longer that I've been alive and I would have to do everything when I was forced to work with her. One of the main reasons I left that job was so I wouldn't have to work with her ever again.

To put it into perspective how retarded she was my friend who still works at that job said she emailed him last week and asked him how to uninstall the HP bloatware from her new laptop........................ This is someone with roughly 30 years of programming experience JFL
Parasites , its all They are

Hilarious lol

Exactly this — I’ve learned at this point never to just accept certain people’s “telling of events” at face value. Most likely her story here is fundamentally incomplete and retold with a bias to vilify the guy in question.

Who exactly did he call a whore and why? If she’s anything my sister I wonder if she “hired” him on then didn’t pay or some such or it’s possible she flirted with him/implied interest to manipulate him into simping then when he found out she was just using him he called her a whore — she argued back “you can’t call women whores you misogynist!” then he nuked the servers.

I guarantee you her version of events is not being impartial and it’s bound to be incomplete and paint herself in the best light possible while shifting all the blame onto “evil” men.

Now, what makes this even more suspicious is female devs are more rare but you can find them — IF you’re willing to pay. Women can’t be manipulated as easily by other women like a lot of desperate men can. To me sounds like she didn’t want pay lol.
Lmao God IQ post

She most likely implied some sexual relief and created sexual tension and then pulled back when he wanted to collect a piece :feelsohh: for his invested time.

Haha. I am a web developer and can attest to the fact that females are utterly fucking useless at it. In fact it's one of those jobs that illustrates the true reason for 'muh pay gap' i.e. companies can't afford to pay below par female devs the same as better male devs. Have worked with multiple of them over my 10 year web career. Always asking for help and always crying and throwing a tantrum like it's their period at the slightest bit of hard code and they never stay in the job for long.

Besides that most foids who are in web have those luxury jobs that web companies only need when they have money to spare such as 'Social Media Manager' which basically means any companies that the company builds websites for she takes over their Social Media for them and posts tweets and facebook statuses to attract their customers i.e. a job that any motherfucker can do even if they're 12 years old. Another one is 'Admin' or 'Client Manager' which essentially means just talking to the fucking clients before passing on what they want to the male devs who have to actually do the work.
I’m a programmer myself and this is based af.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no genius myself — I’ve gotta ask questions too and some problems take me longer than I’d like. Lotta guys out there better than me.

I’d also acknowledge that I have met women who were good programmers, but they were the exception. 4/5 times what you’re saying is spot on has been my observation, yet they’re still hired sometimes and still carried for “muh diversity” and a lot of men are willing to help them out all the time/simp and basically do their work for them, it’s pathetic and brings me back to my Uni days where it was the same thing (you’d have maybe 1 girl per 30 guys and dudes would line up to simp like crazy lol — the hottest one I don’t think had to do a lick of work in all her time in college since other guys would basically do the projects for her).
Lmao God IQ post

She most likely implied some sexual relief and created sexual tension and then pulled back when he wanted to collect a piece :feelsohh: for his invested time.
Thanks mate :feelsYall: Yeah I hear you

Last edited:
I’m a programmer myself and this is based af.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no genius myself — I’ve gotta ask questions too and some problems take me longer than I’d like. Lotta guys out there better than me.

I’d also acknowledge that I have met women who were good programmers, but they were the exception. 4/5 times what you’re saying is spot on has been my observation, yet they’re still hired sometimes and still carried for “muh diversity” and a lot of men are willing to help them out all the time/simp and basically do their work for them, it’s pathetic and brings me back to my Uni days where it was the same thing (you’d have maybe 1 girl per 30 guys and dudes would line up to simp like crazy lol — the hottest one I don’t think had to do a lick of work in all her time in college since other guys would basically do the projects for her).
Oh ye don't get me wrong. I don't want to sound like a cunt and label all of them as garbage, that's just me over-egging the pudding ha. But ye as you say there are a couple of decent ones and when anyone asks me for help I always understand and help out because I've been in that position myself. But most of them are just whiney or are not suitable for programmer jobs so are instead employed in the little side jobs which aren't really necessary ha.

Oh ye don't get me wrong. I don't want to sound like a cunt and label all of them as garbage, that's just me over-egging the pudding ha. But ye as you say there are a couple of decent ones and when anyone asks me for help I always understand and help out because I've been in that position myself. But most of them are just whiney or are not suitable for programmer jobs so are instead employed in the little side jobs which aren't really necessary ha.
The few decent ones had and continue to have an incredible amount of support their entire life.
Imagine where you would be if you got that kind of constant help

Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.

This is a pretty good lifefuel thread. It's also pretty ridiculous how she blocked her own dev and then was surprised when it backfires. She was so used to getting her own way. It just shows typical foids entitlement.
You aren't entitled to a website sweetie!! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hear you mate well put

The female brain is incapable of comprehending the complexity of web developing, programming, and software Engineering. They rely on the superior male intelect to do such tings. :feelsLSD:

This is pure KEK fuel.

Exactly this — I’ve learned at this point never to just accept certain people’s “telling of events” at face value. Most likely her story here is fundamentally incomplete and retold with a bias to vilify the guy in question.

Who exactly did he call a whore and why? If she’s anything my sister I wonder if she “hired” him on then didn’t pay or some such or it’s possible she flirted with him/implied interest to manipulate him into simping then when he found out she was just using him he called her a whore — she argued back “you can’t call women whores you misogynist!” then he nuked the servers.

I guarantee you her version of events is not being impartial and it’s bound to be incomplete and paint herself in the best light possible while shifting all the blame onto “evil” men.

Now, what makes this even more suspicious is female devs are more rare but you can find them — IF you’re willing to pay. Women can’t be manipulated as easily by other women like a lot of desperate men can. To me sounds like she didn’t want pay lol.
High IQ analysis of the situation.

Competent female devs are extremely rare. Most women just aren't interested in mathematics and computing compared to men. For them it's a more valuable use of their time to pretty themselves up and find chads to fuck. In a big way that probably is a better use of their time, since that's all they're really good for (pleasing men).

''Teehee I have difficult finding someone to make me a website teehee teehee'' It's not really difficult as long as you pay someone to do it, but since you are an entitled whore landwhale that thinks she deserves a soycuck to do your dirty work for free it's gonna take a little more effort. Isn't it ironic how you are able to get a MAN to do your chores FOR FREE and then use said website made by a simp for the purpose of bitching about how '''''opressed'''''' you are? Yeah, it's fucking ironic.

There are some female web devs here in the bay area and I have noticed their numbers increasing over the years. Usually noodlewhores.

But ask them to build a program with Python, Java, or C++ and good luck lol

I myself work in IT and it is evident that no foids understand tech.
I even use it in some of the arguments with foids.
They can't think rationally, and that is what is needed in IT.

. Another one is 'Admin' or 'Client Manager' which essentially means just talking to the fucking clients before passing on what they want to the male devs who have to actually do the work.
Hello useless Senior Client manager (actually have different title but same thing) here. Somehow i managed to navigate in a career comfort zone where lower level associate client managers (majority women) and helpdesk support team talk to the clients then i just copy and paste it (actually just change the assignee) to the ethnic offshore consultants.

every once in awhile i do the dev myself if it takes 5 min to 1 hour to complete. Otherwise we have 4 other people on the team i can pass it off to. I spent most of covid just taking long naps when wfh happened

:feelstrash: My dev skills arent good enough for a full time dev role. Only good at troubleshooting web software and i ride the coat tails of low paid oversees developercels.

i make like 75k and the cost of an offshore engineer is $17/hr so like 35k and we have 30 of them or something wild. My team is just basically high paid admins for data science and software engineers.

Bootcamp software devcels trying to break into the industry are going to be replaced by cheap Indian engineerscels. Only foid developers going to be hired to meet foid quota and theyll surf the internet all day or fucking their chad boyfriend who have no job skills while wfh.

Jfl women always need men to do everything for them:feelskek::feelskek:

Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.
Yeah she most likely led him on and is now acting all innocent about things like she dindu nuffin!

BTW, I just love this part…

“Blah blah blah he romanticized/sexualized our interactions in exchange for doing volunteer work”.

View: https://youtu.be/vs_k-vZ2-0A

Last edited:
"women make up a majority of college/uni students"

They're all taking gender studies and sociology! When it comes to actual useful degrees, it's men that take them. That's why they can't find any female web designers

Yes, exactly.

Female students consistently go for disciplines that focus on women, language or social stuff. The only disciplines with good career prospects that actually draw a decent number of women are Law and Pharmaceutics. And even there, the ratios are usually like 50/50 or 40/60 male/female - not 5/95 like you see with Art History or Gender Studies.

Male students are far more likely to focus stuff that involves numbers or machines, which is why they're more heavily represented in stuff like STEM. They're also overrepresented in poorly paying fields like Military History or Theology, but for some strange reason you don't hear the feminists about that.

Based webdevcel! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This reminds me of when the black nationalists had to get a Jew to manage all their finance and legal battles. For all your talk about equality and equal intelligence/ability you’d think you could get one of your own to make your shit. Even in separatism there is reliance

This reminds me of when the black nationalists had to get a Jew to manage all their finance and legal battles. For all your talk about equality and equal intelligence/ability you’d think you could get one of your own to make your shit. Even in separatism there is reliance
Or like when proud aryan whites like you had to get Asian wives LMFAO

Yeah you can't even manage that
Alright cuckold go jerk off to blacked like you do.
8CE83237 5D57 4D6E 94CA 734CD578743B

you=mentally ill cuckold who gets off to Arabs and nogs fucking his women
Me=Based and epic

LMAO. Again the resident cuck talking about his own women who want him dead :feelshaha:
resident cuck talking about how he wants the niggers that want him dead to fuck his race of women :feelshaha::feelshaha:

resident cuck talking about how he wants the niggers that want him dead to fuck his race of women :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Again, "your" women want nothing to do with you. It is an accurate statement to say that they are Tyrones women, not yours. :lul: muh butiful aryan female

Again, "your" women want nothing to do with you. It is an accurate statement to say that they are Tyrones women, not yours. :lul: muh butiful aryan female
You have a cucked mindset. Women are property, every race has their women. Arabs have Arab women, Asians have Asian women, etc.

when there is an interracial couple the male is automatically giving out subliminal messages of conquest. When a white male is walking around with an Arab female that white male is sending out subliminal messages of “I’m fucking your property and I’m superior over you and I’m conquering you”. Because historically that’s how it was-a tribe would take over another tribe and to reinforce conquest they’d fuck their women.

Primate Biology 101, sorry your gay progressive Jewish coomer brain was fried or something so you can’t feel your biological imperatives. Sad!

You have a cucked mindset. Women are property, every race has their women. Arabs have Arab women, Asians have Asian women, etc.

when there is an interracial couple the male is automatically giving out subliminal messages of conquest. When a white male is walking around with an Arab female that white male is sending out subliminal messages of “I’m fucking your property and I’m superior over you and I’m conquering you”. Because historically that’s how it was-a tribe would take over another tribe and to reinforce conquest they’d fuck their women.

Primate Biology 101, sorry your gay progressive Jewish coomer brain was fried or something so you can’t feel your biological imperatives. Sad!
Lmao yeah and your "conqueror" mindset has got you literally zero attrntion from women in your entire life. You're a pathetic, stuttering little bitch who NEVER voices any opinion other than "s-sorry stacy" in real life when a foid glares at you. I'd love to catch you in person shaking like a little bitch. I'd crush your insect frame in half a second. :lul:

I just read this now and it made my day :feelshaha:

Lmao yeah and your "conqueror" mindset has got you literally zero attrntion from women in your entire life. You're a pathetic, stuttering little bitch who NEVER voices any opinion other than "s-sorry stacy" in real life when a foid glares at you. I'd love to catch you in person shaking like a little bitch. I'd crush your insect frame in half a second. :lul:

"Y-yes your m-majesty"

:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back