Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Weather is getting hotter, fuck my life.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Weather just became hot today in new York city, all the bitches where wearing way less cloths than usual.
There where sundresses, bootyshorts, and tops revealing their stomachs and tits. My sexual cravings raise through the roof as a result and I am constantly depressed as a result.
I fucking hate hot weather.

I hate summer because you really like dying because of temperature and dry weather

Get very dark sunglasses and close your eyes when a foid is close.

summer is literally the worst here in NYC, ITS A FUCKING LOVECRAFTIAN NIGHTMARE

everyone just becomes a literal fucking animal, these bitches walk around with literally nothing on. these ghetto mutants walk around shirtless and yell, like just fuck this.

I FUCKinG hATe Th E FuckinG SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

summer is literally the worst here in NYC, ITS A FUCKING LOVECRAFTIAN NIGHTMARE

everyone just becomes a literal fucking animal, these bitches walk around with literally nothing on. these ghetto mutants walk around shirtless and yell, like just fuck this.

I FUCKinG hATe Th E FuckinG SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Exactly it's fucking insane, I see ghetto ass nigas going out trying to impress people with their six packs, and skanky bitches show every inch of their body. Considering it's legal for woman to show tits in new York, I'm surprised they haven't gone topless.

Exactly it's fucking insane, I see ghetto ass nigas going out trying to impress people with their six packs, and skanky bitches show every inch of their body. Considering it's legal for woman to show tits in new York, I'm surprised they haven't gone topless.

Yeah lmao. These fucks just walk around yelling too. Everyone just acts so retarded in the summer, it's legit the worst suicide fuel imaginable, especially in this shithole

Weather just became hot today in new York city, all the bitches where wearing way less cloths than usual.
There where sundresses, bootyshorts, and tops revealing their stomachs and tits. My sexual cravings raise through the roof as a result and I am constantly depressed as a result.
I fucking hate hot weather.
Come to Paddy’s Green Isle. It usually stays around the sixties during the summer, nice and cool.

I already made my summer ldar at hom plan.