Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We would be incel regardless of what time period we lived in

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Perhaps the biggest cope of all time is the timepill. Nearly everyone on this site agrees that we are incel due to female hypergame in the modem world, but I've been thinking that this is just a Gigacope. Likely, we would be incel in the 200BC, 200AD, 1400, the 1700's, and so on. We are coping that the time period we are in is the cause of our inceldom, but the truth is that females in the past would still be going after chads, even without tinder.

I'm calling this the timepill. Tell me if I'm Einstein IQ or if I have the IQ of a ruler.

Last edited:
Cope, my grandpa ascended in the 60s while being a manlet ( He's much shorter than me and I'm 5'6 myself ) and having a lot of acne ( I inherited that too ).
Note: He's from a rural area.

Cope, my grandpa ascended in the 60s while being a manlet ( He's much shorter than me and I'm 5'6 myself ) and having a lot of acne ( I inherited that too ).
Damn, I guess the timepill doesn't exist. But maybe your Grandpa's ascension was the exception, and not the rule?

Copus Maximus

Totally agree with this. I'm always telling people on this site that shit wasn't any better in the 80's and 90's before tinder and online dating. I was a teen in the 90's and women hated me then. I've always had the feeling that it doesn't matter what era you placed me in I'd struggle getting women.

But maybe your Grandpa's ascension was the exception, and not the rule?
Maybe, but if the timepill is real then how do all of us exist ?

Copus Maximus
It's more of a cope to blame modernized female hypergamy. They were likely always this way.
Totally agree with this. I'm always telling people on this site that shit wasn't any better in the 80's and 90's before tinder and online dating. I was a teen in the 90's and women hated me then. I've always had the feeling that it doesn't matter what era you placed me in I'd struggle getting women.
Based and timepilled

Nope. In the olden times holes didn't have rights. They were burned at the stake for having sex out of wedlock. Every man worked hard and had a loyal wife I wouldn't have been an incel in those times.

My inceldom was a result of my bad genes from my mother and bad genes from my father combining to create me. Alone, my father is a chadlite and mom is a Stacy.

If you are a 1/10 maybe, otherwise probably not since it was far easier in the past

Nope. In the olden times holes didn't have rights. They were burned at the stake for having sex out of wedlock. Every man worked hard and had a loyal wife I wouldn't have been an incel in those times.
Look at this drawing, every man is a Chad. Woman wouldn't let themselves be beat by incel, only Chad.
Selling Wife 96774858

Yes and no. Incels will always exist and a few got unlucky but there are plenty of guys back then who would be truecel now who had wives and multiple children.
Look at this drawing, every man is a Chad. Woman wouldn't let themselves be beat by incel, only Chad.
View attachment 247258
This is a joke right?

genetics dont work that way, 4/10 mating with a 6/10 doesnt create a 5, 3/10s could in the modern world, create 7s, and Chad and Stacy could create an incel, height is probably the only thing affecting SMV, which could accurately be predicted based on the parents.

Disagree.

My dad is ethnic 5'7. So are most of my uncles.

Two of my cousins are 5'6, one is bug-eyed, other is balding. Both got married.

Have a female cousin who is 5'10, she married a 5'5 framelet.

Rules, shaming, order and control go a long way.

genetics dont work that way, 4/10 mating with a 6/10 doesnt create a 5, 3/10s could in the modern world, create 7s, and Chad and Stacy could create an incel, height is probably the only thing affecting SMV, which could accurately be predicted based on the parents.
Yeah I don't know anything when it comes to biology, things related to it just go into one ear and right out the other.

Cope, that's just a very short period of human history, 7000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man.

Cope, that's just a very short period of human history, 7000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man.
Giga Timepilled. That is true. Female hypergame was probaly WORSE in the olden days than it is now. ESPECIALLY if you believe in evolution.

ESPECIALLY if you believe in evolution.
evolution is the meat and bones of the blackpill, this is why i dont take blackpilled muslims or christians seriously, you cant believe that women are biologically only seeking chad, if you believe that humans were just snapped into existence.

evolution is the meat and bones of the blackpill, this is why i dont take blackpilled muslims or christians seriously, you cant believe that women are biologically only seeking chad, if you believe that humans were just snapped into existence.
Yeah dedsrs. In the primal days the females would literally ONLY go for Chad males to protect themselves. They wouldn't give a 5/10 betabux a chance. This is why the olden days were likely more blackpilled than today.

regular incels may have been able to get married or laid in previous periods
us truecels on the other hand, we never had a chance

Wrong. Hypergamy is the problem.

In our societies, sex does represent the second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and it behaves as a system of differentiation that is at least as ruthless. The effects of these two systems are strictly equivalent.

Like economic liberalism without restraint, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute impoverishment. Some people make love every day; others make love five or six times in their lives, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none.

This is called the "law of the market". In an economic system where firing is prohibited, everyone more or less manages to find his or her place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, everyone more or less manages to find a bedfellow. In a perfectly liberal economic system, some accumulate considerable fortunes; others languish in unemployment and misery.

In a perfectly liberal sexual system, some have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and loneliness. Sexual liberalism is the extension of economic liberalism and the ones who were adults in the 1970s wanted it.

Wrong. Hypergamy is the problem.

In our societies, sex does represent the second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and it behaves as a system of differentiation that is at least as ruthless. The effects of these two systems are strictly equivalent.

Like economic liberalism without restraint, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute impoverishment. Some people make love every day; others make love five or six times in their lives, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none.

This is called the "law of the market". In an economic system where firing is prohibited, everyone more or less manages to find his or her place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, everyone more or less manages to find a bedfellow. In a perfectly liberal economic system, some accumulate considerable fortunes; others languish in unemployment and misery.

In a perfectly liberal sexual system, some have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and loneliness. Sexual liberalism is the extension of economic liberalism and the ones who were adults in the 1970s wanted it.

Thank you Houellebecq.

giga cope, I would be with my curry kween rn, truecel would be a normie status

copes me @ItsOver4cel

If you are a 1/10 maybe, otherwise probably not since it was far easier in the past
Yea tbh. Truecel as fuck is truecel as fuck but things have gotten way worse.

Cope I would be a slayer in 2 million bc

I wouldn't
If my dad could back in his day then I could for sure.

Wrong.

OP you and those like you that make these posts ALWAYS underestimate the power of the Jew mass media.

I'm not even necessarily even talking about them propagandizing women to think a certain way either (though that has happened).

I'm simply pointing out that by the mass media's very existance it only aids female hypergamy selection processes as any young girl that watches TV is going to see a whole host of Chads paraded before her eyes at any point in time.

And this is precisely what gives her/them the "Chad only" mindset.

Modernity in the west has provided women a "kid in the candy store" type of mentality and because of that they ALL only want the proverbial Chad "candy bar".

Pre-mass media and modernity ugly and average guys were given a chance because women didn't have ideas unfavorable to our kind placed into their heads or readily available at their fingertips from the simple click of a remote.

Cope. Foids in 2 million bc would only go for barbaric diamond-jaw chads. What makes you think you would slay?
Bigger brain than homo erectus jfl

This is perhaps one of the few "bad things" to happen for people like us that likely would exist even if there was never a single Jew on this planet.

Just having a televised mass media in and of itself that can show women ALL of whats out there (as it pertains to men) has had disasterous consequences for not only people like us, but average tier men as well ie normies since the bar has been set so ridiculously high, its like you practically literally have to be this forum's favorite go to example Chad ie "Henry Cavill" in order to land some broad as a GF/wife these days.

IT cucks and our enemies would likely half read a post like mine and scoff at it and say that we shouldn't complain as after all "its just nature" and "natural selection" is supposedly at play here, but the problem is these Chad pairings with every available female (Stacy or not) don't always work out happily ever after for the roastie in question.

Many times they end with the ol "pump n' dump" with or without the ol accompanying "unwanted pregnancy" and when the dumb broad decides to keep it, guess what? "Junior" ends up in an unstable broken home and either becomes one of us, a more severe mass murderous hateful one of us ie an Elliot Rodger or a Cho or alternatively the boy grows up to be a Chad, but one that is mentally and emotionally fucked up, so he becomes a drug dealer and or gang member and THIS doesn't benefit the health of a society and especially not so when hundreds of thousands if not millions of this type of male are being created every day by selfish "Chad only" seeking brainwashed women.

So my point is while guys like us may not be exciting or edgy (at least not by modern female standards anyway) we generally are highly stable, highly moral and would make good husbands, fathers and providers if only given a chance while Chad is out the door seeking his next conquest soon after busting his nut.

Last edited:
Perhaps the biggest cope of all time is the timepill. Nearly everyone on this site agrees that we are incel due to female hypergame in the modem world, but I've been thinking that this is just a Gigacope. Likely, we would be incel in the 200BC, 200AD, 1400, the 1700's, and so on. We are coping that the time period we are in is the cause of our inceldom, but the truth is that females in the past would still be going after chads, even without tinder.

I'm calling this the timepill. Tell me if I'm Einstein IQ or if I have the IQ of a ruler.

JFL what kind of stupid thread is this, when the "patriarchal norms" were still in place (women can't work or own property) an average guy and even below average guy had a chance, I think you are talking about trucels (like 3/10 and below)

betabux

JFL what kind of stupid thread is this, when the "patriarchal norms" were still in place (women can't work or own property) an average guy and even below average guy had a chance, I think you are talking about trucels (like 3/10 and below)
by betabuxing....
Rape, no jails exist, the end
based

by betabuxing....

Like every other average guy in a relationship today......... (except you don't have to date 2 or more levels below your looks)

All relationships for average men at their core is betabuxxing, which is why the term betabuxxing is usually only used for men who get mediocre sex or none at all and have to spend a lot of money on a woman

Like every other average guy in a relationship today......... (except you don't have to date 2 or more levels below your looks)
betabuxing is still cucked

every other guy in a relationship today is a cuck, doesnt make it ok

Cope, my entire family tree is full of manlets

every other guy in a relationship today is a cuck, doesnt make it ok

I don't think you get what I'm saying

THE BASIS OF ALL AVERAGE MALE + FEMALE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS IS WHAT WE WOULD CALL "BETABUXX"

So if you refer to all these relationships as betabuxx and not reserve the term for "extreme cases", THEN THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE TERM

BECAUSE IF MOST ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE BETABUXX THEN NO RELATIONSHIP IS BETABUXX, ITS "JUST A RELATIONSHIP"

The average interaction between males and females since the beginning of time, is a man trading his resources and protection for access to a woman's sexual and reproductive resources

So if you call this "cucked", that defeats the purpose of the term "cucked", IT LITERALLY NO LONGER HAS MEANING BECAUSE MOST ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE CUCKED

Its make no sense to start describing the norm based on the circumstances of the exception (Chad and Stacey)

Saying that the average relationship is "cucked" or "betabuxxing" is like saying the average income is "below average", it doesn't make sense, the rich don't determine what average is, the average person determines what average is

What Chad can get doesn't determine the norm of relationships, what the average man can get does, so to call these things "cucked" or "betabuxx" is like using the criteria of the exception to judge the status of the norm

Last edited:
I wouldn't
If my dad could back in his day then I could for sure.
Exactly. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I see lots of cucks who say stuff like this to discourage uncucked men from fighting against feminism, since "it won't matter bro, foids will still be the same".

Nah. I look better and taller than my dad, I would be just fine 30 years ago