Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never know what its like to get teen pussy.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
We have no chance. Its done.. the only way is to fuck 18 or 19 yr olds.

I bet that post by @FACEandLMS made you think about that... Tbh, #metoo

the AOC is 16 in my country but it doesnt matter since i cant get a JB

Sorry but the Age of Consent is 16 in most US States... Including mine.

one of these days you will become truly blackpilled incel prime, one of these days...

You will never have teen love

Yea he did... fuck my life
It’s actually legit suifuel. Thinking that time flies by so fast, you can’t rewind back, go back in time... You’re stuck... Actually, you’re not, it might only get worse and worse :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

one of these days you will become truly blackpilled incel prime, one of these days...
I havent swallowed the other half of the pill yet. Soon.
It’s actually legit suifuel. Thinking that time flies by so fast, you can’t rewind back, go back in time... You’re stuck... Actually, you’re not, it might only get worse and worse :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yea all the time I wasted LDAR. I blame the internet and normies for my suffering. Normies bullying me making me not able to enjoy a normal school life. And the internet for helping me to LDAR.

early 20s cels should consider frauding their age and signing up for HS. provided you're at least normal looking it should be easy for you to get a younger gf since you will be more mature than everyone else and the other kids will prob be too scared to approach

early 20s cels should consider frauding their age and signing up for HS. provided you're at least normal looking it should be easy for you to get a younger gf since you will be more mature than everyone else and the other kids will prob be too scared to approach
This post makes me want to rope. I couldnt even do this if i wanted to. Not early 20's anymore