Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experience this...... Fuck

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
"I was roommates with a gigachad, girls literally turn into a pile of hormones and do the most retarded shit around him. Groups of like 5 sorority girls he does not know will walk up and do the talking for him, all staring up at him, and he only had to do the most basic of responses and they were still easily on the hook.

And this gigachad reputation, it snowballs very quickly even though he did not fuck the girls. Half the girls in every sorority know him and his name, girls walk up to give him their numbers, and when he gets them in bed they cum hard and squirt and shit just by touching them, imagine being so fucking attractive that just feeling a girl up fully clothed makes her shiver and basically have a goddamn orgasm.

Living with that dude and walking around campus with him was the epitome of suifuel, I’m sure very few incels have truly seen this power at work. Most just repeat what they read here and maybe know a chad or chadlite, vaguely. I got blasted in the face with constant blackpills, no wonder I got depressed as fuck."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have saw shit like that from a Chad university collegue.

There was a party and he was talking to a foid and she was hipnotized just by looking to him.

I was just next to her asking to give me a fucking glass to drink.
After 2 MINUTES i went away without the glass of water.
She was still there talking to chad.

Holy fuck I read this earlier today. Was it on /r/braincels? I haven't been that envious in weeks.

The ironic thing is that hanging out with this chad you made him look even better at foids' eyes.

He is the omega of that chads alpha. Brutal.

Can't even begin to dream at being that Slayer level.

There is NO IN BETWEEN with chads and non chads. Once a guy is over 6 feet and has a perfect face there isn't a single girl in the universe that isn't down to fuck him. Normies and chadlites hardly experience real affection from females.