Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was the Buddha a cuck?

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
He was a chad, prince, wealthy and had many girls to fuck with everyday in a palatial complex.

Yet he gave up everything for the Jhanas and Nibbana.

Oh btw, today is Vesak Day.

640px-Mahakasyapa_smiling_at_the_lotus_flower.jpg

he was a cuck trucel and ugly curry

he was first a sex haver so fk him

he was a cuck trucel and ugly curry
He didn’t have much competition where he lived though. I don’t get calling him a cuck since he won at life and enjoyed his genetic and material wealth at his physical peak.

Buddha the sexhaver

He didn’t have much competition where he lived though. I don’t get calling him a cuck since he won at life and enjoyed his genetic and material wealth at his physical peak.
i'm just trolling. i don't know shit about buddah jfl

his teachings of loving all despite their faults and whatever wrong they might have done onto you is cucked as fuck

his teachings of loving all despite their faults and whatever wrong they might have done onto you is cucked as fuck
Well one parable he teaches is, if bandits saw through the body of a stream-enterer, he wouldn't feel any ill-will towards them (stream-enterers are those who have progressively let go of identifying with body and mind in various stages).

Seems also very similar to the bible new testament where it says if someone slaps you, you turn the other cheek for him to slap you as well.

No, he had a child and a loving wife.

Average life expectancy was 40 back then, he was afraid of his mortality and losing everything so he coped hard
he lived till 80 plus iirc

also got his son to ordain and enter stream entry.