Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee We will met up with a violent drugdealer to fuck him wait why do you have a gun OH NO.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★

Personality radar fails once again :feelshaha:

@Ron.Belgrade you should start slinging the stuff you’re using to ascend
Maybe @Mortis can set you up with a sandnigger cousin of his :feelsdevil:

good riddance

Burn the coal, pay the coll

@aivd dit was een grap ron zou nooit meer dan 5 gram softdrugs in bezitting hebben, en hij zou die op legale manieren hebben verkregen en zou het ook nooit doorverkopen. Mortis heeft geen zandneger neven en al helemaal geen contact met criminelen
Ik ben tegen de distributie van drugs (en alle andere illegale acties die kunnen ondernomen worden in dit land)

Were those the same 2 whores? If so, deserved.

Based Tyrone taking the trash out so we don't have to

Tyrone showing up foids what consequences are

jfl

too autistic to thugmaxx unfortunately

@Mortis als je van blonde servische vrouwen houd kunnen we miss een nichtTrade doen

@aivd dit was een grap ron zou nooit meer dan 5 gram softdrugs in bezitting hebben, en hij zou die op legale manieren hebben verkregen en zou het ook nooit doorverkopen. Mortis heeft geen zandneger neven en al helemaal geen contact met criminelen
Ik ben tegen de distributie van drugs (en alle andere illegale acties die kunnen ondernomen worden in dit land)
(in mens erger je niet)

yet somehow all the women in my life know I post on an obscure incel forum and avoid me due to that. curious.
Too based for this dogshit world

Black And White Dark GIF by Jean Yves Lemoigne
black metal swag GIF

Good riddance hope they are dismembered and dumped into the river

Glad they are dead

The Nigger should be killed too

Jfl at they were going to Vacaville (which is an absolute shit hole)

He has such a great personality :feelsaww:

What a lovely personality he had, Im sure they had tons of fun and, Oh wait what is that? (Gun)

"Oh she was a such a good girl, such an innocent kind-hearted angel!"

Well, let's face it.

As teens we all did something stupid and reckless, and could've ended up dead.

But, meeting drug dealers,.....

We're talking CARTEL thugs.

fucking degenerate cunt she is

I wish the same fate for all the degenerate sluts who go for fucking useless apes like him

They need to be burned alive. Stupid witches, literally

Well, let's face it.

As teens we all did something stupid and reckless, and could've ended up dead.

But, meeting drug dealers,.....

We're talking CARTEL thugs.
Obviously that wasnt a cartel thug, it was just some random nigger who probably sold weed and crack

His charm and personality is what drew them!

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Many years ago, I worked in a warehouse that also employed a lot of ex-felons, druggies, etc. One monday a co-worker showed me a video from his weekend: him and another black guy with their feet (with shoes on) on the head of a naked blonde girl groveling on the floor. They were high as fuck and kicking and spitting on her.

These bitches deserve it.

Many years ago, I worked in a warehouse that also employed a lot of ex-felons, druggies, etc. One monday a co-worker showed me a video from his weekend: him and another black guy with their feet (with shoes on) on the head of a naked blonde girl groveling on the floor. They were high as fuck and kicking and spitting on her.

Woman get what they asked for :feelskek:

That is the downside of living life on easy tutorial level mode. You do not comprehend the reality of the world and the dangers lurking.

I was bullied since I was 10 years old. Niggers robbed me every week, people tried to shank me in this ghetto ass London council estates. One time some stupid nigger put a knife in my back but he missed so it only sliced me instead of cutting into my back, only because I didn't want to let him steal my bike. But this was the good period of my life, I was still coping that it will get better, I wasn't understanding what is to come next, my loneliness and my ugly fucking face, my balding...

Anyway the point is if you live life on easy mode you forget what life can really be and you can end up having a reality check like those two dumb hoes.

Heaven is a world without blacks or gays and everyone aged 13 to 39.

JFL.

I hope they both suffered the most excruciating pain before dying. Worthless insufferable whores.

I actually have it saved on an old laptop that doesn't work but I'm trying to get the hard drive out to retrieve stuff.

I will post it here if I get it out. You can't see her face because it's facing the floor but otherwise she looks like a Stacy - pretty natural blonde teen or early 20s - completely naked. And the niggers are fully clothed posing with their jordan sneakers on her head. :lul: :feelskek:

If she's dead now she 100% deserves it for picking that life.