Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will be saved in 2036

if you search in YouTube "female robot" you get many videos with more than 500k views of female robots (those videos are just clickbait), men are hungry for them even in the 2020s

Last edited:
I might actually get a female robot, considering many girls who I friendmaxxed for months online just end up saying "oh I don't want long distance" [Ends up getting a chadlite boyfriend or is an actual street woman sorry] "oh I don't want a boyfriend" and all that nonsense shit.

I need to get out from society, this world is becoming much more nothing by the days it goes.

I was on the bus today and I was thinking this:

If you remember Ray Kurzweil said they would be popular by 2023?

ls-png.1916530

I did a little bit of cheating in the past for the 2023 prediction and imagined 2023 as 2022 because for a product to get popular at least a full year has to pass. So, 2022 would be 2035 if you use my math method above, but if we add the slowing of the sixth paradigm trying to reach its full speed to 2035, we get 2036:

screenshot_2022-10-27_124852-jpg.1924890
screenshot_2022-10-27_125107-jpg.1924891

You see the 2023 date on that prediction because, he wanted to show a point on time where many other technologies would be there, he didn't only talk about android robots on that book, he talked about other technologies, medical devices and other things that would be there in 2023

but I was thinking... what if he meant 2021 instead of 2022? here he says, "by the beginning of the third decade" (beginning of the 2020s) on his book called the age of spiritual machines:

lp-png.1916535

Ok so now we can say 2021

2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.57 = 34.54
34.54 + 1999 = 2033.54

now we have to add the slowing of the sixth paradigm, and we get 2035 as we see:

(I decided to round 2033.54 to 2044)

screenshot_2022-10-27_144432-jpg.1924894
screenshot_2022-10-27_144440-jpg.1924896

So, it might be 2035 instead of 2036, I have to think about it :feelsautistic:

Let's rephrase his words

"Sexual robots—sexbots—will become popular by the beginning of the
third decade of the new century."

I already talked about emulated AI vs simulated Ai in my other post

What does "by the beginning of the third decade of the new century" mean?

the third decade of the new century is the 2020s because this quote from this site:

"One of the things to remember about 2021 is that it is the first year of the third decade of this century. "

what year is the beginning of the third decade? we can answer this by reading this quote from here:

"Years of the Gregorian calendar, which is currently in use, are counted from AD 1. Thus, the 1st century comprised the years AD 1 through AD 100. The second century started with AD 101 and continued through AD 200. By extrapolation, the 20th century comprises the years AD 1901-2000. Therefore, the 21st century will begin with 1 January 2001"

So, 2021

will my calculation of the slowing of the sixth paradigm be wrong?

Or maybe the sixth paradigm will get us back to the trendline in 2026-2029 and not 2037 because maybe the slowing of Moore's law and the speeding of the sixth paradigm work differently, we will see that in 2026-2029

This is not about sex; it's about being free.
I been thinking about it and yes it will be 2035 and not 2036, I'll make a new longer tread like this but with the number 2035 with more info using older threads. Let me tell you how I discovered that it will be 2035:

The slowing of more's law should follow the same trend as the speeding of the sixth paradigm but reversed, here in the top500 website we have an example of how the slowing of Moore's law happened:

plk-png.1928794

So now I did a little experiment with 2021 and 2021.3 (Ray Kurzweil meant 2021.0 and not 2021.6 because he said in his book that they would become popular by the beginning of the third decade which is January of 2021) as you can see:

screenshot_2022-10-30_154148-jpg.1928863

As you can see in the image the method to get the speeding of the sixth paradigm is using in the slowing of Moore's law reversed to the left from the year that the slowing of Moore's law started happening (2017) by the same difference of years that the speeding of the sixth paradigm stopped (2037). For example, 2034 would be 2015 because of the 3-year difference with both in reversed ways.

So now we can confirm that they will happen on 2035 because 2021 and 2021.3 landed on 2035 (2014) as we can see on the experiment (the black line explains where 2035 is).

Godman I wanna open this AI factory and become the next billionaire

But maybe the speeding and start of the sixth paradigm won't follow the same rules as the ending (slowing) of a paradigm, I know that it shouldn't be 13 years exactly because we don't know if the next paradigm will be the same length, shorter or longer than the last paradigm, it was just a guess.
What I'm saying is that we might get back to trendline before 2030 because maybe the speeding (start) of the sixth paradigm doesn't follow the same rules as the slowing (death) of a paradigm.

Last edited:
Trucel trait : you're not gonna ''alive'' in 2036

But maybe the speeding and start of the sixth paradigm won't follow the same rules as the ending (slowing) of a paradigm, I know that it shouldn't be 13 years exactly because we don't know if the next paradigm will be the same length, shorter or longer than the last paradigm, it was just a guess.
What I'm saying is that we might get back to trendline before 2030 because maybe the speeding (start) of the sixth paradigm doesn't follow the same rules as the slowing (death) of a paradigm.
I don't care anymore; we will have android robots in 2033

look at this image made by Kurzweil using old data and old sources and look at the year 1960
slide-Moores-law-is-only-one-example.png

as you can see there is a huge increase in less than one year in 1960 which implies that a new paradigm can get us back to the trendline very fast, in less than one year

we also have another evidence of it in 1962 on this other image made by him
chart03.jpg

So, I just think that we will get back to the trendline before 2030 and that is why we can use the 1.57x method in 2021

I got this idea by reading one of the comments on this video:

View: https://youtu.be/ys-u2wQq4x4

Klo

I need more time to make my new thread that will have 2033 on the title and will be more detailed

GL boyos I’m gonna go into a coma and wake up in the 2030’s

I'm not interested in a sex bot but it would be amazing to have access to a sentient AI like from the movie "Her" minus the cucking at the end part. The mid 2030s seems like a reasonable prediction for this. AI has been advancing a lot over the past couple of years. character.ai has by far the most impressive chat-bots i've ever seen. And GPT-4 is right around the corner.

Of course what would be even cooler would be full dive VR where it seems as real as reality, though I'm not sure how far off that is. I just wanna live in VR as an anime pretty boy instead of being a middle aged ugly horse faced high T ogre. :feelsrope:

I'm not interested in a sex bot but it would be amazing to have access to a sentient AI like from the movie "Her" minus the cucking at the end part. The mid 2030s seems like a reasonable prediction for this. AI has been advancing a lot over the past couple of years. character.ai has by far the most impressive chat-bots i've ever seen. And GPT-4 is right around the corner.

Of course what would be even cooler would be full dive VR where it seems as real as reality, though I'm not sure how far off that is. I just wanna live in VR as an anime pretty boy instead of being a middle aged ugly horse faced high T ogre. :feelsrope:
I'm not interested on sentient AI

Kurzweil said 2029 for AGI, with the 1.57x method we get 2046 for AGI

I'm not interested on sentient AI

Kurzweil said 2029 for AGI, with the 1.57x method we get 2046 for AGI
I don't think it is quite as simple as applying a "1.57x" rule to predict the future as Kurzweil's predictions are all over the place as far as accuracy. Sam Altman (who is much more of an authority on the current state of AI than Kurzweil is) has said AGI is closer than most people think. Also I'm assuming AGI would be sentient so I use those terms ("AGI" and "sentient AI") interchangeably, though I realize that's a controversial logical leap.

I don't think it is quite as simple as applying a "1.57x" rule to predict the future as Kurzweil's predictions are all over the place as far as accuracy. Sam Altman (who is much more of an authority on the current state of AI than Kurzweil is) has said AGI is closer than most people think. Also I'm assuming AGI would be sentient so I use those terms ("AGI" and "sentient AI") interchangeably, though I realize that's a controversial logical leap.
You know that sentient AI can get rights and freedom?

I just believe Kurzweil because all of his predictions became true if we use the 1.57x method to calculate them

Last edited:
You know that sentient Ai can get rights and freedom?

I just believe Kurzweil because all of his predictions became true when if we use the 1.57x method
I'm convinced that sentient AI will be benevolent or it will kill us all, nothing in between. So either way it will end our suffering.

somehow i feel like she is telling me to stay home and let her cook my food

let's analyze the videos

in the first one she presses down on the food with her left arm to make the food not move and then moves her left arm up and to the left and holds the food and repeats the process

this second one might seem just her moving the knife up and down but towards the end of the video she manages to grab the napkin to clean the knife, it also looks like she is holding the meat at the start

Last edited:
In 14 years I’ll probably have roped

In 14 years I’ll probably have roped
but it will be 11 and 10 in 1 month and a half, i changed my mind about the date and i explained why here, read the whole thread

dumb ass cope you will never have the true pleasure of actual women

i need to remember to include this next information in my next 2033 thread:
why android robots are the only solution:

we have 5 options to get sex (tell me if you know more):

1-get with a human female

2-get with an alien female

3-get an android robot without sentience (she is not alive, so she won't get rights)

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty)

5-get a replicant from the movie blade runner (genetically engineered humans that for example have been modified genetically to always love you and be your slave)
Replicants are genetically engineered humans, but they’ve been tweaked to make them less likely to resist human control, "composed entirely of organic substance (humans are made of organic substance)," created for slave labor. In the movies of blade runner replicants have no rights, in the movies the law did not consider replicants human and therefore accorded them no rights nor protection because they were not created by nature or manufactured inside other humans but instead, they were created via artificial means via artificial womb and modifying a human sperm to create a female that will always love his master and will act like his slave

it's still a living being, their body is made of cells and their brain is made of cells, woudn't genetically modifing how they behave do something to their rights? Like it's kinda confusing what really counts as a person since the government is the one controlling that definition. well, you obviously can still consider a it human being but what I'm more concerned about is what the government will consider it because that will affect our ability to use them. This would be different from human cloning (human cloning is illegal) because a new organism will be created because you will modify the sperm and patent that replicant

Kls

screenshot of the article above:
Lkp

screenshots from the page above:
Screenshot 2022 11 28 235923
Lpak

Lspa

so, no replicants as you can see because you can't patent processes to modify a human sperm, but do sperm that is made in a lab still counts as regular a human sperm?

from the article above:

“Humans are not and should never be seen as products, but there have been repeated attempts using patents to subject the human body to commercial exploitation. Because the EPO is earning money by granting such patents, the incentives to establish clear ethical boundaries are low“, says Christoph Then for Testbiotech. “And patent laws leave too much room for interpretation which is often jointly exploited by companies, patent lawyers and the EPO to escape the existing legal prohibitions. That is why we are calling on politicians to set out clear boundaries in patent law.”

as you can see it is illegal

what about female replicants that have the intelligence of a dog, cat or worm so they have the same rights as a dog, cat or a worm?

the 3 of them have consciousness, an international panel of neuroscientists declared in 2012 that non-human animals have consciousness

what about their rights? (Bestiality is a word describing sex between a human and an animal)

View: https://youtu.be/tnYRtzfi0qs

what about an artificial animal sperm created in lab and modified to make the animal look like a female and act like an animal or human?

screenshot from the article:
Screenshot 2022 11 28 011101
AllaKsks

if you create a new animal via genetic engineering via artificial sperm you can patent it but you can't encompass a human organism (encompassing a human organism means look like a human organism or be related to a human organism)

as you can see it's still illegal

what if we create a human body with a brain that won't feel anything, see anything and won't think in a lab and use a non-sentient AI to move her body parts? then that would be the same as having a non-sentient android robot because you will be with a piece of meat and not with a conscious being (piece of meat = piece of metal)

Last edited:
It's going to be dozens of years before anything worthwhile comes out. None of us will be around to experience the andorids on the level of the realism desired.

It’s almost 2023 boyo. One year closer to 2036