Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We shouldn't be shamed by bluepill and redpill platitudes here. We already deal with that shit in the real world.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Don't tell me to be social, dress well, be hygienic, get skills, get job, move out of parents' house, etc etc. Its not like we haven't tried to do those things. If we could succeed, we already would have.

Be social, dress well, be hygienic, get skills, get job, move out of parents' house

You are surrounded by literal Ants that Spiral themselfs ( go to Work come Home sleep and do it again )

Dont feel Bad , for Not Putting in any Effort and dont Take These people to serious .

this is normie central.is

this is normie central.is
Seems that way in recent times. Mods really need to do some quality control. Its up to us to pressure mods to act properly.

Don't tell me to be social, dress well, be hygienic, get skills, get job, move out of parents' house, etc etc. Its not like we haven't tried to do those things. If we could succeed, we already would have.
I did all that stuff and it didn't work

My name is Asgard and I'm an invountary celibate, OP.