Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should stop insulting obese foids as landwhales

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
We should call them fat queens instead. Here you lost your cheeseburger, queen :feelsokman:

We should just call them queens:soy::soy:

:waitwhat:
A landwhale must have asked OP out for him to make this thread.

LOL. I Will never call them something
We should call them fat queens instead. Here you lost your cheeseburger, queen :feelsokman:
JFL. They are not intelligent enough to understand the irony. If you call them queens they will think you are being serious because of their low iq

I have called far white women with orange kids and nigger bf velvetta queens for years because the shop at Walmart wadding down The aisles or rolling down the aisles in their cripple scooters buying cheap garbage snacks wearing yoga pants
some crazy person may like to give them the waffen SS in Russia treatment ( in a video game)

I have called far white women with orange kids and nigger bf velvetta queens for years because the shop at Walmart wadding down The aisles or rolling down the aisles in their cripple scooters buying cheap garbage snacks wearing yoga pants
some crazy person may like to give them the waffen SS in Russia treatment ( in a video game)
:feelshaha:

I worked as a bouncer in a coal burner bar
it was the funniest shit you have ever seen
The only thing more pathetic than a white coal burner is an Asian coal burner