Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should stop being so hard on ourselves

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Yes, we are objectively unnattractive, but that doesn't mean we should belittle ourselves so much. It's not our fault, we are simply playing a rigged game. In any normal society we would be paired off with ugly women without having to "work on ourselves." Stop acting like you are beneath every woman and man out there.

Yes. My IQ is 110+, and this has allowed me to endure several situations over time.

I am beneath most women and men out there though.

true, too much retards here wallow in self pity

Yes, we are objectively unnattractive, but that doesn't mean we should belittle ourselves so much. It's not our fault, we are simply playing a rigged game. In any normal society we would be paired off with ugly women without having to "work on ourselves." Stop acting like you are beneath every woman and man out there.
You underestimate how over it is for me. I could go for the lowest of filth and still fail

it just is. we were born with the wrong genetics

I think most of us are sick of all the feel-good-gaslighting and appreciate the cold hard truth instead.

But yea, being unnecessary self-demeaning is not good.

We need Incel-pride and actual confidence in our cause.

B B B b b b but my dick...

I think most of us are sick of all the feel-good-gaslighting and appreciate the cold hard truth instead.

But yea, being unnecessary self-demeaning is not good.

We need Incel-pride and actual confidence in our cause.
Incel pride is cope

Kek. Just stop thinking about the fact that foids never gave you validation because you are ugly, and are now a kissless wizard.