Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should start our own secret society

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date

Secret inkwell society?

• Genius

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Retarded

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Why not? We’d have much to gain and nothing to lose. What say you, buddy boyos?

Yes, that would be cool. But how would it work?

Good idea tbh, online forums like this will probably get the boot in the coming years.

To have something physical instead of just a forum and look out for one another because we’re all we’ve got in soyciety

idk yet, I’m just the visionary. I’d need a group effort for helping to get the ball rolling, GrAYcel
:feelshehe: interesting...

@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla thoughts?

High Iq. I’ve actually met people from online spheres before so if any of you are in ATX let’s meet
:feelshehe: interesting...

@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla thoughts?

High Iq. I’ve actually met people from online spheres before so if any of you are in ATX let’s meet
Tenor

I may or may not be closer than you think, buddy boyo:feelsYall:. Maybe we can somehow have tx be our Mecca, like how the mor(m)ons have ut:feelshehe:

our own language would be a nice start

What is the secret hand sign, p.s. dont use the hook em horn. That one is not a secret.

No it was like tintling
I was actually stupid enough to wash my dick and balls with denatured alcohol after paying for the services of a hooker and it felt like my junk was on fire :feelskek: pretty sensitive area ngl.

It's pretty hard to create secret societies.

The problem is to set up reliable admissions protocols.

Freemasons managed to do it but it took them a while to perfect their methods.

What is the secret hand sign, p.s. dont use the hook em horn. That one is not a secret.
It’s gonna have to be discreet, so how do I convey anything about that without outsiders stumbling onto this thread and seeing? :feelshehe:

I mean I would definitely but I don’t think we have money to actually start it

ok, but no matter, i am in the secret society. I will defend and be bubbly i swaear

Most of us are broke here, we don’t have any power.

It's pretty hard to create secret societies.

The problem is to set up reliable admissions protocols.

Freemasons managed to do it but it took them a while to perfect their methods.
I had freemasonry & Mormonism in mind as something to pull ideas from, except I want ours to have no central leadership.
If you’d like, I’d love to have your input on what you feel we should do for admissions.

would it be for jus burgercels?

Most of us are broke here, we don’t have any power.
One pawn is meaningless, but a whole bunch of pawns...:feelsthink:
would it be for jus burgercels?
All cels are permitted, but burgerland would be the home for the time being, just like how freemasonry was originally based in the uk, and Mormonism in the us. Both organizations eventually expanded all over, though

Last edited:
I think it is somewhat great idea, i suppose we need to work in secrecy despite our exposure to media

I think it is somewhat great idea, i suppose we need to work in secrecy despite our exposure to media
Exactly, normtard media would never understand the true nature of the inkel community

Have you been writing the jurisdictions?

We need good solid foundation and trust worthy bonds
would you have any ideas of how the jurisdictions should be outlined? You could be in charge of that if it’s sound.

Update: I’ll be working on our mission statement and bylaws

Last edited:
I am thinking about moneymaxxing, if I’m successful I will buy us all plane tickets.

Absolutely, secret societys are cool and mysterious and can sometimes be frightening for the normie sheep cucks (think of skull and bones). That would be awesome to be apart of some underground incel society that strikes fear into the heart of normfags.

Sucks we have to talk about how we want to fuck jbs while actual elite societies have parties where they fuck jbs.