Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Should Seriously Condemn Acts that are Genuinely Criminal or Malevolent

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I'm aware that I'm a little too new to be suggesting how the forum should operate or what we do, but I truly believe I'm in the right here. Before I begin, I must ask, what makes us better? And im being serious. I know we're subhumans, but we know we are CORRECT on our worldview, why? We certainly aren't superior to Chads in the physiological genetic aspect, and we certainly aren't superior to Foids in our importance to humanities continued existence.... so what makes us better. I'll tell you, it's our ability to REASON and use RATIONALE to understand the world.

Incel forums are not supposed to be barbaric hotbeds of degeneracy and filth. This is not Harlem, this is not post-2021 Kabul, we don't endorse pedophilia or savage abuse against children... we're not primitive neanderthals. This is meant to be Athens.... a centre of reason, discussion, civil debate, and understanding. I think we can understand the world for what it is, we can laugh at the cucks for their silly bluepilled believes, whilst still maintaining some self-respect and decency. Things like endorsing horrific shooting sprees or condoning pedophilia do not serve our cause, they are just as practically destructive as they are morally reprehensible.

I am not calling for censorship. I am a free speech absolutist. But what I am calling for is a civil reunion on this forum where we all voluntarily agree to keep it a little more civil on these topics. Instead of celebrating when people die in a shooting, how about you discuss the sociological implications or what led to the shooting and how policy can be shaped to prevent another one. There are far more productive ways to channel your energy than sadism and psychopathic drivel.

The things you're advocating for are already in the rules.

Didn’t read

texas shooter and buffalo shooters have absolutely nothing to do with inceldom and killed kids for the lolz. edgelords gonna edge.

This is meant to be Athens.... a centre of reason, discussion, civil debate, and understanding. I think we can understand the world for what it is, we can laugh at the cucks for their silly bluepilled believes, whilst still maintaining some self-respect and decency. Things like endorsing horrific shooting sprees or condoning pedophilia do not serve our cause, they are just as practically destructive as they are morally reprehensible.

Yes, though I prefer to denigrate my opponents right now. I contribute productive threads only sometimes.

In person, I resemble a child. And yet:

Kid

I'm aware that I'm a little too new to be suggesting how the forum should operate or what we do, but I truly believe I'm in the right here. Before I begin, I must ask, what makes us better? And im being serious. I know we're subhumans, but we know we are CORRECT on our worldview, why? We certainly aren't superior to Chads in the physiological genetic aspect, and we certainly aren't superior to Foids in our importance to humanities continued existence.... so what makes us better. I'll tell you, it's our ability to REASON and use RATIONALE to understand the world.

Incel forums are not supposed to be barbaric hotbeds of degeneracy and filth. This is not Harlem, this is not post-2021 Kabul, we don't endorse pedophilia or savage abuse against children... we're not primitive neanderthals. This is meant to be Athens.... a centre of reason, discussion, civil debate, and understanding. I think we can understand the world for what it is, we can laugh at the cucks for their silly bluepilled believes, whilst still maintaining some self-respect and decency. Things like endorsing horrific shooting sprees or condoning pedophilia do not serve our cause, they are just as practically destructive as they are morally reprehensible.

I am not calling for censorship. I am a free speech absolutist. But what I am calling for is a civil reunion on this forum where we all voluntarily agree to keep it a little more civil on these topics. Instead of celebrating when people die in a shooting, how about you discuss the sociological implications or what led to the shooting and how policy can be shaped to prevent another one. There are far more productive ways to channel your energy than sadism and psychopathic drivel.
Saying we endorse violence is the same as saying we endorse fever. Violence is the symptom of the problem, and the problem is that the bloopies and sycophants continue to propagate the Hollywood and NWO Jew agenda to sow the seeds of discord and misery to harvest our psychic energy. Violence is the language of the unheard. These are sick, sad resistors lashing out because they cannot reach the true enemies. The lizard people who pretend to be politicians and celebrities and scientists. I call for violence against the "masters". We must reclaim control before they destroy us.

texas shooter and buffalo shooters have absolutely nothing to do with inceldom and killed kids for the lolz. edgelords gonna edge.
Regardless, I've seen celebratory posts about these awful acts.

This is not Harlem, this is not post-2021 Kabul, we don't endorse pedophilia or savage abuse against children... we're not primitive neanderthals. This is meant to be Athens.... a centre of reason, discussion, civil debate, and understanding. I think we can understand the world for what it is, we can laugh at the cucks for their silly bluepilled believes, whilst still maintaining some self-respect and decency.
I agree, I can understand someone venting their rage from time to time, but endorsing edgy, demon possessed faggots who kill innocent children is absolutely degenerate. I can only approve wanting to do video game related stuff to your bullies for example, if you wand to do it then gather courage, take responsibility :society: and do it (all of this in a video game like Manhunt or Postal 2) but don't endorse some faggot who killed innocents like a pussy. This forum sadly is full of schizos and should be cleansed :feelsbaton: so we can have productive, based and high iq blackpill discussions. :feelsokman:

Regardless, I've seen celebratory posts about these awful acts.
Bro who cares:feelswhat:. The vast majority of people who read the news and hear about these killings will go online and clutch their pearls but will go to bed not losing a wink of sleep over any of it. So many people are fakers just using these events to raise their social credit or to push an agenda:feelsugh: and I'm tired of pretending like this isn't the case.

The reality is nobody fucking cares. And to be completely frank any society that is perfectly comfortable With letting its men slip through the cracks and fall behind deserves to have active shooters, incels, murderers etc. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Bro who cares:feelswhat:. The vast majority of people who read the news and hear about these killings will go online and clutch their pearls but will go to bed not losing a wink of sleep over any of it. So many people are fakers just using these events to raise their social credit or to push an agenda:feelsugh: and I'm tired of pretending like this isn't the case.

The reality is nobody fucking cares. And to be completely frank any society that is perfectly comfortable With letting its men slip through the cracks and fall behind deserves to have active shooters, incels, murderers etc. :feelsdevil:
I care... so you're totally wrong on that.

Anyone who isn't a psycho cares about this. It's kids dying, how sick can you be?

I care... so you're totally wrong on that.

Anyone who isn't a psycho cares about this. It's kids dying, how sick can you be?
Yeah yeah more pearl clutching, more moral grandstanding. It's cringe and dishonest :feelsugh:

Yeah yeah more pearl clutching, more moral grandstanding. It's cringe and dishonest :feelsugh:
You're obviously trolling.

Playing edgy isn't going to make us look any better. Psychopaths are less than 1% of the population, and real psychos don't spend their time here.

You're obviously trolling.

Playing edgy isn't going to make us look any better. Psychopaths are less than 1% of the population, and real psychos don't spend their time here.
So tell me: how exactly is policing thought on an incel forum gonna save your "precious hecken kidderinooos :soy::foidSoy:"?

The truth is that the incel narrative is almost entirely controlled by foids on reddit and the tech trannies (In fanng).

The definition changed so fast. It used to be "guys who couldn't get into relationships " then it became "guys who hate women and are jealous of those in relationships:soy::soy:".

But heres the thing, those dumb whores on reddit are shooting themselves in the foot because the definition of incel is quickly becoming "anyone who criticizes a woman".

So,We don't need to police anything on our end. those dumb bitches are unknowingly ruining their own image by basically becoming "e-karens" .

So tell me: how exactly is policing thought on an incel forum gonna save your "precious hecken kidderinooos :soy::foidSoy:"?

The truth is that the incel narrative is almost entirely controlled by foids on reddit and the tech trannies (In fanng).

The definition changed so fast. It used to be "guys who couldn't get into relationships " then it became "guys who hate women and are jealous of those in relationships:soy::soy:".

But heres the thing, those dumb whores on reddit are shooting themselves in the foot because the definition of incel is quickly becoming "anyone who criticizes a woman".

So,We don't need to police anything on our end. those dumb bitches are unknowingly ruining their own image by basically becoming "e-karens" .

I never once suggested "policing thought".

The rest of your post isn't worth replying to, if someone strawmans me they're not worth discussing.

Starving a man out of sex for all his teenage years and youth is genuinely criminal and malevolent. We're not worse than the treatment we've received from society

I'm edging rn

I refuse to shoot!

This is meant to be Athens.... a centre of reason, discussion, civil debate, and understanding. I think we can understand the world for what it is, we can laugh at the cucks for their silly bluepilled believes, whilst still maintaining some self-respect and decency. Things like endorsing horrific shooting sprees or condoning pedophilia do not serve our cause, they are just as practically destructive as they are morally reprehensible.
Wow very well put and 100% agree. Mods pin?

Yes. Hear hear.

It's pretty hard to (1) appeal to concepts of fairness and natural justice, or (2) argue that your face or height is the reason you're incel, when you haven't controlled for other variables, like being an insane POS who thinks the deaths of children are somehow a good thing.

I realize there are a lot of dumb, attention-seeking teenagers here, trying to be outrageous to get acknowledged.
I don't know if anybody here seriously thinks an elementary school shooting is just, or funny. But there have certainly been a few people claiming that they think it is. Like it or not, your words matter because on here your words are all you are. A few people have been doing themselves no favors with their words in the last 7-8 days.

Why? What tangibly is gained from condemning these acts? Like I understand condemning it IRL in order to keep up appearances but on this forum there really isn't any need for it. Suppose you condemn it, now what? You'll still be living the same shitty life. Yeah you'll get praised by "them" but that'll be short lived. After everyone forgets about this event (and trust me they will) they'll go back to hating you because it's not that they hate you due to the actions you make but rather your existence. They want you to stfu about it and take it for the team. Therefore so long as you continue to identify as an incel and utilize this forum they WILL HATE YOU.
Instead of celebrating when people die in a shooting, how about you discuss the sociological implications or what led to the shooting and how policy can be shaped to prevent another one.
:feelskek:

You're speaking like one of "them". Need I remind you that you're an outcast? A pariah. Or at least I assume you are and if you aren't I'd have to question why you're even here. Go live amongst the flock, that's your people. Discussing policies to solve societal issues is something sheep do, not pariahs.

As far as I'm concerned I don't view myself as apart of humanity. I see myself more as a lone wolf in sheep's clothing. I like the tangible benefits of being surrounded by the flock but in the end I don't care about the flock, I view them as disposable stepping stones that will advance my aspirations. Nothing more.