Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should make PDA a mild felony......Maybe

• Thread starter MASTER-REDDITOR
  • Start date
MASTER-REDDITOR

MASTER-REDDITOR

Low Level Twerp
Hear me out what if we make PDA a felony I mean to be quite honest maybe it could just be me but I think it's quite useless the last thing I need is other people rubbing there relationship in my face. Maybe a felony is a bit harsh but still I think there should be some sort of punishment for PDA. Hugging and maybe holding hands is fine but when I see people full on French kissing I break into a cold sweat see red like a bull and want to charge, maybe that line was a little bit over exaggerated but you get the point. Funny enough in some places it's been normalized why would somebody do a nonsensical thing like that to begin with. Why can't people just show an ounce a fucking OUNCE of sympathy towards people that are less fortunate when it comes to relationships. And hey maybe it's just me I might be very late on the resolution that has already been resolved or in other words I might be blowing something like this out of proportion that has already been touched upon but if it has already please show some compassion towards me and let me feel like I still have a milligram of sanity left, But then again this could just be me.