Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should create an incel language.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
You know like esperanto but only spoken by incels.
I have the drafts for a language I'm working.
But too lazy to digitalize them.

Or better yet, some form of Green-Lantern?
We just need some Rings and a Lantern

Maybe something with just numbers. Like a code of sorts

You know like esperanto but only spoken by incels.

New users of Esperanto nowadays are predominantly young and nerd incel men. The sex ratio is like 1 female for 100 males and the female probably is lesbian or asexual or very unattractive in the rare case if she is heterosexual.

So I don't think the wheel needs to be reinvented here.
Esperanto is cowering of fear.
I don't understand. What?

New users of Esperanto nowadays are predominantly young and nerd incel men. The sex ratio is like 1 female for 100 males and the female probably is lesbian or asexual or very unattractive in the rare case if she is heterosexual.

It would still be funny to have an accepted side language on here that's unique so cucks have to learn it if they wanna farm karma.

Ded srs? Ngl?

Imo...

It would still be funny to have an accepted side language on here that's unique so cucks have to learn it if they wanna farm karma.
Laŭ mi Esperanto devus esti la ĉeflingvo ĉi tie.

We should all just learn German tbh.

Oh

(((Esperanto)))

Antaŭ iom da tempo mi ekvidis, ke mi neniam ricevas sciigon, kiam la respondo al mi estas poste redaktita al la mesaĝo. Ĉi tiu estas maltrankviliga kaj serioza manko en la forumprogramaro. Ĝi ankaŭ eksplikas, kial mi ne ricevas respondojn al miaj longaj mesaĝoj, kiuj enhavas respondojn al multaj personoj en unu mesaĝo. Tiuj personoj neniam ricevis la sciigon pri mia respondo.

REDAKTO: Oni povus simple solvi ĉi tiun problemon; fini la devigan unuigadon.

Last edited:
Antaŭ iom da tempo mi ekvidis, ke mi neniam ricevas sciigon, kiam la respondo al mi estas poste redaktita al la mesaĝo. Ĉi tiu estas maltrankviliga kaj serioza manko en la forumprogramaro. Ĝi ankaŭ eksplikas, kial mi ne ricevas respondojn al miaj longaj mesaĝoj, kiuj enhavas respondojn al multaj personoj en unu mesaĝo. Tiuj personoj neniam ricevis la sciigon pri mia respondo.

REDAKTO: Oni povus simple solvi ĉi tiun problemon; fini la devigan unuigadon.
Ikr

How about ithkuil? Might as well be our "secret" language given that nobody in his clear mind would try to learn it.

We should all just learn German tbh.
I want a language that is not too difficult to learn. German is fucking hard.
It went the way of latin it seems because the op got depressed
Latin is learnt mostly by bishops and edgy weebs who are into videogame/anime ost
ngltbh

I don't understand. What?
Esperanto is regarded as the easiest language.
When Incelian is created, Esperanto will be hard as chinese ngl.

we could use the script of ancient turkic language

Esperanto is regarded as the easiest language.
When Incelian is created, Esperanto will be hard as chinese ngl.
Mi ne komprenas vian (cian) pensadon. La ĉina lingvo ne malfacilas, kvankam Esperanto verŝajne estas pli facila.
Ni komencu verki ĉion en Esperanto. La terminologio de la nigra pilolo (blackpill) laŭ mi sonas speciale bone en ĉi tiu lingvo.

Kiel partoprenigi la aliajn? Estonte, mi povas skribi al vi Esperante. Mi ĉiam uzas Esperanton kiam eblas (tre malmulte).

Kie vi legis "la nigran pilolon" Esperante?

Last edited:
Autism intensifies :feelskek:

Aramaic is the official incel language.