Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should commit mass suicide, heavens gate style (in tetris)

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
At least 20% of users here are actively planning suicide. Might as well get organized and all do it on the same day.
OthER methods of getting attention will nevER work because only one in a million incels have the balls to do it.
Only hundreds of incel bodies splatted on sidewalks, dismembered, shot and hanged around the world can convey to normies what being an incel is like.

Society has become a suicide cult for us, were just here coping
They want us to slowly rot so they can pretend we dont exist, that this isnt a part of the "fair" society they get to enjoy, that its impossible to lose at life on conceptions.

"If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me. I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me"

-Arthur Fleck

I'm too angry at my father.

foids and normfags would love us dying

At least 20% of users here are actively planning suicide. Might as well get organized and all do it on the same day.
OthER methods of getting attention will nevER work because only one in a million incels have the balls to do it.
Only hundreds of incel bodies splatted on sidewalks, dismembered, shot and hanged around the world can convey to normies what being an incel is like.

They want us to slowly rot so they can pretend we dont exist, that this isnt a part of the "fair" society they get to enjoy, that its impossible to lose at life on conceptions.

No, we should get together to make the world a bettER place.

tbh, they want us out of the gene pool to begin with . The best way to get back at them is by breeding as many subhumans as we can through any means necessary not excluding forced intercourse or having creampie sex with drunk women.

Ha, i would commit genocide on Toliets, normies. If i was dictator of incels republic ((hypothetically))

It's still up lol

Promote Rape, genocide on normies!! it would be bettER place!!

Suicide is cucked & cowardly.

Bruh you Don't Realize How bad its actually getting. Besides this larp that is already Gonna happen in 2024 and there is gonna be Probably 2 ERs

, ITfags always will mocked us.
Only like 1% of people are even vaguely familiar with the term incel. If a 1000 of us roped on the same day and signed a manifesto/suicide letter it would be world news for months.
Theres a good chance it would lead to more humane treatment of other subhumans in the future once they realize it wasnt a one time suicide cult thing when incel suicides exponentially increase. Something has to be done or society will collapse at this pace from "young male syndrome" alone.
We would be seen as heroes and human rights martyrs for centuries

Yeah but where would we meet up( in tetris ofc)

doesnt matter where you are as long as your suicide is linked to the others
in fact it would probably be better for them to be scattered all around the world so that every country runs news stories about it to fearmonger to boomers

okay but you go first bro meet u on the other side :forcedsmile:

Stfu cuck you are just trying to make brocels rope yk nothing will change either way only more foids will be celebrating so stop selling fake hope to youngcels you dirty rat

Only like 1% of people are even vaguely familiar with the term incel. If a 1000 of us roped on the same day and signed a manifesto/suicide letter it would be world news for months.
Theres a good chance it would lead to more humane treatment of other subhumans in the future once they realize it wasnt a one time suicide cult thing when incel suicides exponentially increase. Something has to be done or society will collapse at this pace from "young male syndrome" alone.
We would be seen as heroes and human rights martyrs for centuries
Stfu nigger no one will care it wont even make the news

I won't give kikes the satisfaction of winning. If their goal is to eradicate white men, I will endure.

Ha, i would commit genocide on Toliets, normies. If i was dictator of incels republic ((hypothetically))
Why genocide, then you would be left with a sausagefest of a country. Just legalize rape.

Tribute I Volunteer GIF

Lets kill ourselves on Valentine's Day 2025.

@Efiliste @Serpents reign Thots?
Cope. Just as I have the right to live, I also have the right to die.

Quote they tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice that suicide is wrong when

Count me in. Make a Google Docs document and share it here with the option "suggestions" enabled, then people who want to can sign their names, but you can vet what changes can be made so people don't spam or something.
We'll all go together.

I'm too angry at my father.
You should be he created you out of some foid (your mama) and the genetically made you an Abomination forced to live out your entire life as a loser

"If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me. I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me"

-Arthur Fleck
That's the right attitude to have nobody cares that you die, so don't care they die

I'm not doing it till late October - January, somewhere between then. I'd love it to go public though, maybe some of you guys can go with me if you can wait long enough.

This absolutely would have impact.
All the normoid scum clueless retard parents would go apeshit because they'd fear their sexless sons might start killing themselves too.
It would put politicians (traitors) under pressure as well.

Imagine a society so bad that young men start mass suicide rituals.

Last edited:

All those people above you are only powerful because you are below them.
If you kill yourself, they lose a tiny bit of their power. It's a conveyor belt, people either get transported to the top or the bottom. If a person more powerful than you dies, you're getting closer to the top. If a person less powerful than you kills himself, he DENIES you the possibility to exercise your power over him, therefore your position of power shifts downwards.

Suicide is an act of rebellion against those above you.

All those people above you are only powerful because you are below them.
If you kill yourself, they lose a tiny bit of their power. It's a conveyor belt, people either get transported to the top or the bottom. If a person more powerful than you dies, you're getting closer to the top. If a person less powerful than you kills himself, he DENIES you the possibility to exercise your power over him, therefore your position of power shifts downwards.

Suicide is an act of rebellion against those above you.
high iq explanation. you can also rack up debt while at it :smonk:

Tribute I Volunteer GIF

Lets kill ourselves on Valentine's Day 2025.

@Efiliste @Serpents reign Thots?

Cope. Just as I have the right to live, I also have the right to die.

View attachment 1059266

Count me in. Make a Google Docs document and share it here with the option "suggestions" enabled, then people who want to can sign their names, but you can vet what changes can be made so people don't spam or something.

We'll all go together.
Good Schopenhauer quote

We will not commit suicide over some scantily clad girls! We will either cope by building vast collections or rebel against society with violence. The incel army is on stand by. We are legion for we are many!

Stfu cuck you are just trying to make brocels rope yk nothing will change either way only more foids will be celebrating so stop selling fake hope to youngcels you dirty rat
A foid infiltrator made this thread

^ Where's this coomdumpster's ban again?
@TheProphetMuscle

This absolutely would have impact.
All the normoid scum clueless retard parents would go apeshit because they'd fear their sexless sons might start killing themselves too.
It would put politicians (traitors) under pressure as well.

Imagine a society so bad that young men start mass suicide rituals.