Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide is empowering

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
So you're a random nobody with no money, no influence, no hair, no gf and your only possession is autism and social retardation.

You're expected to fulfill all your duties towards society like working full time and paying taxes but you get zero goodies in return.
Your autism makes work a hell and so on, you get the picture.

You're just dirt to women and you're a slave to the state. Your opinion doesn't matter and nobody likes you and you hate your life anyway.

All those people above you are only powerful because you are below them.
If you kill yourself, they lose a tiny bit of their power. It's a conveyor belt, people either get transported to the top or the bottom. If a person more powerful than you dies, you're getting closer to the top. If a person less powerful than you kills himself, he DENIES you the possibility to exercise your power over him, therefore your position of power shifts downwards.

You win because you don't suffer anymore and they lose because they edge closer to the bottom, closer to the position where you were.

Last edited:
Suicide is an act of rebellion against those above you and an act of mercy for yourself.

Er

It would loosen the shackles

mental outlaw pfp based

I hated ugliness that runs through my genes ... I wish all ugliness to be exterminated from this world more then any one ...
But I do not want to die .. just because I was born into this world...

Death will come naturally... just live and feel the moment ... try to be honest with yourself and be what YOU only TRULY want to be as much as possible.

IF SUICIDE WAS COWARDLY WOMEN WOULD LEAD THE SUICIDE STATISTICS

Mental Health Suicide GIF by To Write Love On Her Arms.

@Subhuman Orangutan
This is the gif that appears when you search for "Suicide will set you free.".
That's funny because I agree both with your statement AND the gif and yet it changes nothing of what I wrote.
Normoids don't even grasp the enlightened nature of steering your destiny into the only direction that they let open for us. Instead they gaslight us into believing that it's OUR problem if we kill ourselves. It's THEIRS.

They drive us into a corner with an open door and then act shocked if we make use of it.

Last edited:
Don't rope, work on making the world a bettER place.

It's a tough one, i agree for the reasons you mention. We do not own our own lives and bodies, we are tax cattle for the state. The fact that suicide has historically been a legal crime and a religious/moral crime is all the more demonstrative of this. Those in power use societal institutions to dissuage suicide, not out of genuine concern for the welfare of its citizens, but rather because manpower is a resource that has to be calculated and maximized like in fucking Paradox strategy games.

But it's also cucked to kill yourself instead of actively resisting that oppression. Though, as an isolated individual it doesnt really matter. Killing yourself isnt going to matter without getting other people to do so. And resistance isnt going to matter much without enough people doing so.

it's also cucked to kill yourself instead of actively resisting that oppression
This ... our mear existence is RESISTING... be ourselves against Normies brainwashing... is RESISTENCE..

It's a tough one, i agree for the reasons you mention. We do not own our own lives and bodies, we are tax cattle for the state. The fact that suicide has historically been a legal crime and a religious/moral crime is all the more demonstrative of this. Those in power use societal institutions to dissuage suicide, not out of genuine concern for the welfare of its citizens, but rather because manpower is a resource that has to be calculated and maximized like in fucking Paradox strategy games.

But it's also cucked to kill yourself instead of actively resisting that oppression. Though, as an isolated individual it doesnt really matter. Killing yourself isnt going to matter without getting other people to do so. And resistance isnt going to matter much without enough people doing so.
It's a hard decision and you really should try all other options before you opt in, even if it's hard but if you diligilently made sure that there's really no other option left, then you're free to go.

I'd rather be empowERed in a diffERent way :society::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

This ... our mear existence is RESISTING... be ourselves against Normies brainwashing... is RESISTENCE..
Suicide IS resistance.

Of course, there are other forms of resistance too, some less and some (much) more efficient than kyssing.

you're free to go.
Fuck off man ... no you aren't free to go ... I will never let them win ... this is exactly what they want .. and the worst thing is THEY WILL NEVER CARE ..

suicide is lifefuel for suicidecels

Suicide IS resistance.

Of course, there are other forms of resistance too, some less and some (much) more efficient than kyssing.
Killing ourselves is not worth it ... I rather live my life ... try my best ... and never fall for the any form of addiction... and just KEEP MOVING FORWARD

Either rope or neet, but don't serve this clown world as a good goy because you will get NOTHING back.

Mass suicide till the world collapses. Death to the human race.