Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We should ALL try to be like this kid, maybe then we’d get some

He'll turn into Chad.

Yeah sadly, he’ll grow up to hate incels and not understand how someone without his looks and positive reinforcement all throughout his life didn’t end up just like him :feelsUnreal:

JFL, I think she’s just another virtue signaling whore tbh :feelsjuice:
I have no pity towards that little bastard. Hopefully he has an awful life.

I have no pity towards that little bastard. Hopefully he has an awful life.
Neither do I :feelsUgh: his respecting of kweens makes me cringe.

It’s telling how you need to raise us a certain way to be “good”, otherwise we wouldn’t be.

Then you’re not actually good, but just repressed and brainwashed…

Neither do I :feelsUgh: his respecting of kweens makes me cringe.

It’s telling how you need to raise us a certain way to be “good”, otherwise we wouldn’t be.

Then you’re not actually good, but just repressed and brainwashed…
Funny thing is he'll think he was raised right but it an incel was raised the same way they'd live a horrible life.

The funny thing is that if he had the genes of an ethnic manlet, he’d grow up from what he is now to either be a Giga Truecel or a ginormous cuck :feelskek:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/uh540N2o8LA?feature=share

The whore who uploaded this probably thinks there’s some magical hidden teaching to be learned here :feelsseriously:

I fucking hate whores who parentalize kids my mom used me like this because my dad was always career maxxing in a dead bedroom relationship I was extra nice to the cunt so she wouldn't blow up emotinoally on me fuck this

Not watching that shit

You would NEVER see a non-westernized ethnic family act like this. :feelsrope: No wonder ethnics mostly grow up to be fucked up.