Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should add birth date to users' profiles.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
So next time someone says to me "joined : 10 november" since I was born in 1983 I can answer with "born : 1999". You can use your id card cropped to show the date only with a paper attacked confirming it is you.

Ok now u getting real suspicious ngl

Well I just basically proposed showing my idcard. Also I can even show my face for those who doubt me so you can see I am no fed

There's already an option to show age and most people don't use it. It shouldn't be a requirement to provide more private information.

True and then we should also send a picture copy of our IDs uncensored to Serge

The forum already has something like this.

You can set your birthday on your profile

Well I just basically proposed showing my idcard. Also I can even show my face for those who doubt me so you can see I am no fed
That sounds convincing enough, u can have all my personal info now my fellow brocel

Yes but it's quite annoying being called greycel by people 15-20 years younger

Ok tnx but I doubt it will stop the bullying for the next 400 posts lol btw don't worry guys this old man has large shoulders (metaphorically no bragging)

People could just fake it

Also every user should have a special code visible to anyone consisting of the number of his credit card + the 3 numbers on the back

Nope, postmaxx in the sewers GraYcel

It should be randomized by 1 year though. I gave my birth date here many times but I always make sure to move it few months left or right because I don't want people to actually know my exact birth date.

Our join date is kinda like our birthday

Ok.
STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY IDENTITY YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

So next time someone says to me "joined : 10 november" since I was born in 1983 I can answer with "born : 1999". You can use your id card cropped to show the date only with a paper attacked confirming it is you.
I think you mean "birth year" OP, date implies month/day too which is obviously bad idea to put real in case dox

Also TBH it just encourages LARPing as we don't really have any means of verifying a birth year.

There's already an option to show age and most people don't use it. It shouldn't be a requirement to provide more private information.

Yep, I mean why should I show my age. I mean i don’t want people to gratulate me on my birthday:feelsUnreal:

full

boomer FBI agent gets trolled by a bunch of zoomers

Fuck off, glow nigger.

You're itching to dox us ugly virgins huh, FBIcel?

Next you'll ask for social security

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back