Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We, short and thin incels with poor bone structure, are on a whole another level of inceldom.

There's no way to turn things around, we are just fucked. It's our fate.

Cope for ogrecels, if your face is an abomination, how the fuck do you do not understand its beyond over
can't relate
unless they have small pp = fakecels.

Thin is a choice, you're talking about short and small framed, which I am. My shoulders are narrow even with gymcelling couldn't save my frame

It's over for lanklets with turbo metabolisms

Manlet framelet is a genetic humiliating joke to be. Tallfags will never be incel.

of course it's a bbcmaxxer fucking a white foid
how can black"cels" even keep on larping

Look, I'm a manlet too, but all this "X >>>>>>> Y" is an absolute cope and I'm getting tired of it. It takes us nowhere. Women want everything. Everything is important. If you lack anything crucial, no matter what it is, it's over. Let's stop clinging to the narcissism of suffering and competing to be the most legit victims. We're all fucked, man, we shouldn't be belittling other's experiences, because precisely that's what IT, normies, bluepillers, etc. do with us. Sorry, not buying into that.
Gay rant.

Thin is a choice, you're talking about short and small framed, which I am. My shoulders are narrow even with gymcelling couldn't save my frame

Are your wrist small as well?

My wrists are ridiculous small and I think there's a correlation between how much muscles you can build based on it.
Over for me, I can't even gymmaxx

i need like 8k calories daily to make meaningful gains Cuz my metabolism is so fucked. I think bones gain density when u bulk because they need to be able to sustain the extra mass you put on them.

If you look anything like the guy in the video, you are a fakecel faggot who doesn't belong here.
Ok. Height is the most important thing to attract a woman, never said otherwise. Now what? Has anything changed? I don't understand the insistence on height>>>>>>>>>>face or vice versa. What do you want to get out of it?
Face > dick > height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back