Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We no longer have to wear masks at work so now people in the drive through will see my recessed jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Its so fucking over. Only thing keeping me together at work is the fucking mask that hides my “personality” kek. People/customers treat me so much worse since i’ve stopped wearing my mask.

Might go back to being neet tbh this is ragefuel.

Grow a beard if you can.

just wear it anyway then

Its so fucking over. Only thing keeping me together at work is the fucking mask that hides my “personality” kek. People/customers treat me so much worse since i’ve stopped wearing my mask.

Same. I get treated worse when without mask as they see my recessed profile. :feelspuke:

Over for wagecucks:feelsgah:

just wear it anyway then
I’ve gone to work without my mask twice now. None of my other coworkers except for this 5’6 ricecel wears his mask anymore.

I’m also vaccinated (forced to by mother or else she’d kick me out because of my grandmother) so I have literally no excuse.

I’ve gone to work without my mask twice now. None of my other coworkers except for this 5’6 ricecel wears his mask anymore.

I’m also vaccinated (forced to by mother or else she’d kick me out because of my grandmother) so I have literally no excuse.
You can lie or just do it anyway. I don't see the issue.

You can lie or just do it anyway. I don't see the issue.
The conversation I want to avoid :
“Anon, aren’t you vaccinated? And you didn’t wear your mask yesterday, so why today?”

“Because i’m insecure about my recessed jaw.”

Last edited:
The conversation I want to avoid :
“Anon, aren’t you vaccinated? And you didn’t wear your mask yesterday, so why today?”

“Because i’m insecure about my recessed jaw.”
I have a recessed jawline as well, so I've grown a large beard around it. It's hereditary and I absolutely hate it.

I envy people and their perfect jawlines.

I have a recessed jawline as well, so I've grown a large beard around it. It's hereditary and I absolutely hate it.

I envy people and their perfect jawlines.
One of my bosses is really fucking ugly. She is short, extremely pale, has acne, is super skinny and flat.

But what pisses me off about her face is the fact that she has a midface that is even more recessed than mine, but she has a mogger jawline (her lower third is crooked though). Pisses me off being jawmogged by such a subhuman femoid.

Last edited:
No beard for my face.
Like literally im too low T to grow a beard :feelsrope:

One of my managers is really fucking ugly. She is short, extremely pale, has acne, is super skinny and flat.

But what pisses me off about her face is the fact that she has a midface that is even more recessed than mine, but she has a mogger jawline (her lower third is crooked though). Pisses me off being jawmogged by such a subhuman femoid.
Yeah, having a poor chin line sucks, I know completely where you're coming from brocel.

Meanwhile, the landwhale foid is getting three different dicks weekly for free.

Still wear a mask and say you are scared of getting corona because somebody you know but have no contact with got corona.

Subhumanity nowdays needs to be hidden.

Just wear it anyways that’s what i do

Nothing's stopping you from wearing your mask anyway.

I don't know why some low-IQ incels support mask mandates. If you want to wear one, you can wear one whether you're required or not. All mask mandates do is increase the power of the police state and put more incels into the prison-industrial complex just because we don't want someone telling us whether or not we should wear masks.

Incels are always the first victims of any increase in police power. Not Tyrones, as the lying kikemedia would have you believe.

Masks are no longer required, but due to COVID they have become a "style" or trend al on their own

So you can still wear a mask if you want, in fact after all this COVID stuff is over I'm still going to wear my mask

I'm not vaccinated, so I have to wear a mask.