Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the point in working if im so miserable to enjoy life?

Purg

Purg

21 yr old fatcel subhuman truckcel
how do i enjoy life without female affection? i want to go on a vacation or something to keep my mind off work, got about 60k sitting in my checking account so its not like i cant afford it, but whats the fucking point? any trip i go on people are gonna treat me like a disgusting fat shit subhuman, whats the point in working to have all this money if your gonna be treated like shit everywhere you go? WORKING just seems fucking pointless at this point i see why most
of you guys just NEET away

how do i enjoy life without female affection? i want to go on a vacation or something to keep my mind off work, got about 60k sitting in my checking account so its not like i cant afford it, but whats the fucking point? any trip i go on people are gonna treat me like a disgusting fat shit subhuman, whats the point in working to have all this money if your gonna be treated like shit everywhere you go? WORKING just seems fucking pointless at this point i see why most
if u got 60k just neet for a while then also how did u get 60k was it from years of wageslaving

Be a good slave and peasant of the Jews

there is none

Hey there pal! You sound a little bit entitled there, women can sense that y'know? Anyways, you don't need love, affection or relationships of any kind! Just work 10 hours a day and then you'll have a WHOLE 14 HORS to sleep, play videogames, watch Marvel movies or scroll Reddit. Be sure to also pay a female psychologist to talk to you three times a week. That's literally all you need in life
- :soy:

If you want serious advice post your stats (race, height, face/10, NTness)?

Idk i guess im just working and saving until i can buy a house and stockpile shit and investments until i never have to work again.

But i dont know if i can keep my sanity for that long or if i should just go neet now and kms when i run out of savings

if u got 60k just neet for a while then also how did u get 60k was it from years of wageslaving
i drive a semi truck for a living, live in my truck pay no bills but my phone, extremely easy to save money and im only 22

There truly is no point in working if you're never going to procreate. Since you have all that money saved up, maybe you could find a good hobby to cope with? You could put together an awesome pc or get into airsoft. But if those hobbies don't interest you I don't blame you.

Use your funds for when a rainy day arrives.

Be a slave to soyciety goym

I dont really know its pointless the world already treats us with distain what's the point in doing anything anymore

There's no point. You should be getting on NEETbux, if possible.