Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need to remove THE SEWERS (ASAP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36606
  • Start date
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
10% Trolling userbase with his filthy signature.
I'm almost a month lurking that place and taking notes, I strongly recommend that greycels dont go there.
The name already talks about itself, dangerous place and only the scum of the scum post there.

Discuss.

Real talk now, i know someone from the moderation will look at this post, and i wont play games: I desire to be the admin on here.
It is common knowledge that im humble, nice and everyone look up to and likes me.
I'm also a certified genius:
MENSA CERTIFIED

(not fake, i got it from mensa when i travelled to England last year)
I dont know how much you guys make at the moderation here, im jobless at the moment and i want money, i plan to purchase a big ass farm in my country, and i will need at least 8k dollars per month, i dont know if this is also around your wage, but i can lower it to 7k if the Seargent Incel wants to.
I have faith that when i reach 500 posts in here they will give me the administration role and i can bring this forum to its peak.
I also want to make it clear that i have administration knowledge and i lurk here since 2015, so i know too well the users and this site.
When i get admin, i plan to delete THE SEWERS once for all and in the future to ban anyone who have anime avi, starting with this nigga: @Meus.
Please spam my name when the site owner request a new admin, thank you.

shut up GrAYcel :feelsLSD:

I demand a new sewers for me and people I like :feelsaww:

There's no menses for your Mensa!

Stop teeth mogging me you trump hat wearing Negro!
im actually from germany and white you fucking schizo racist, it was just bad lighting
i took another one with the lights on to prove it:
Captura de Tela 1

Last edited:
im actually from germany and white you fucking schizo racist, it was just bad lighting
i took another one with the lights on to prove it:
View attachment 525929
Whatever you say ww2 loser...

Why don't you let your jew overlords import some more niggers to rape your Frau's?

Whatever you say ww2 loser...

Why don't you let your jew overlords import some more niggers to rape your Frau's?
im actually black and i live in a country named africa, you are a fool for thinking that photo was 100% legit, i got you good, huh ?

:feelshaha: sorry for the hate you have received Bluetard :feelshaha:
20470 1

might as well burn the Louvre

View attachment 526156
the mod that freed me from my perma ban literally calls people nigger:feelsEhh:
i walk with dangerous people kiddo, the moderation of this site aint shit, i walk with some guys from the anonymous, they can ddos the entire google homeboy, so be careful with your mouth, youngster.

10% Trolling userbase with his filthy signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back