Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to redefine heightpill incorporating person's location

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I have seen that although all incels agree height matters, but the finer details are disagreed upon. When asked what's the minimum threshold below which it's over, some put it at 5ft 10, some at 6ft. I have seen some put it as low as 5ft 9 and some as high as 6ft 2.

But none of that takes the person's location into account. A height of 5ft 10 is very good for curryland, exceptionally good for South East Asia but normal for Western countries. A 5'9" guy won't be rejected for his height in curryland but in sweden it will be over for him.

I think threshold should be being taller than 80% of foids in your place. If you are above that, heightpill shouldn't affect you. Below that your chances will fall exponentially and if you go below 50th percentile of foid height (of your place) it's over for you.

What do you guys think? We really should to define heightpill thresholds at your country's foid height distribution since being taller than the girl is far more important than what number describes your height but I am not sure about the percentages.

We need to make an important distinction between short and manlet too. Manlet should be reserved for people who not only do not get sex because they are too short (on top of other incel traits) but also don't even qualify as an adult because of their height such as : getting mogged and emasculated by foids, teenagers and everyone else.
Short as in anything under 6 foot is an easy general rule but that's depends on the country indeed. Common sense applies there and your rule of 80 % foids is good.
At the end of the day if you are short or a manlet you know it, it's not only affecting your sexual life but your whole life and most likely you are suicidal because of it.

Last edited:
We need to make an important distinction between short and manlet too. Manlet should be reserved for people who not only do not get sex because they are too short (on top of other incel traits) but also don't even qualify as an adult because of their height such as : getting mogged and emasculated by foids, teenagers and everyone else.
Short as in anything under 6 foot is an easy general rule but that's depends on the country indeed. Common sense applies there and your rule of 80 % foids is good.
Hmmm do you think "being shorter than 70% of men in your place" would be Manlet?

true I am 'tall' and constantly mogged CONSTATNLY

I am 'tall' and constantly mogged
Lemme guess, by tall you mean your claimed height is like 6'2 but in reality you're like 5'10,5'11 barefoot in the morning and then you complain about getting mogged by real 6ft barefoot in the evening men.

Lemme guess, by tall you mean your claimed height is like 6'2 but in reality you're like 5'10,5'11 barefoot in the morning and then you complain about getting mogged by real 6ft barefoot in the evening men.
nope

stop using feets and I might agree with you

I agree. Being a shortcel in Germany and being a shortcel in Asia is not the same and has two distinct Height Thresholds.

But with social media nowadays the 6ft meme doesnt seem to be going anywhere and is becoming more and more universal amongst hypermagous sluts of all races.

Its become a flex for sluts all over the world to brag about how they would never accept a man under 6ft

I agree. Being a shortcel in Germany and being a shortcel in Asia is not the same and has two distinct Height Thresholds.

But with social media nowadays the 6ft meme doesnt seem to be going anywhere and is becoming more and more universal amongst hypermagous sluts of all races.

Its become a flex for sluts all over the world to brag about how they would never accept a man under 6ft
I have read in many places that American foids are more obsessed with height than European ones, and I m not surprised because here in curryland I have seen that thugmaxxing is a must if you want to be popular with girls.

No matter your height, money or whatever if you aren't thugmaxxed it's over.

But in more westernised places like Delhi looking white (light skin, good English speaking English) is what matters the most

I have read in many places that American foids are more obsessed with height than European ones, and I m not surprised because here in curryland I have seen that thugmaxxing is a must if you want to be popular with girls.

No matter your height, money or whatever if you aren't thugmaxxed it's over.

But in more westernised places like Delhi looking white (light skin, good English speaking English) is what matters the most
Yeah whores nowadays have built a culture around hypergamy where they get together and compete to see who can get the highest tier men with height being the #1 criteria. They take pride in excluding men over the most superficial and cruel criteria like being below 6ft.

Thugmaxxxing is important all around the world it seems, but more in poorer and poverty stricken locations, rather than high income posh locations.

t. desperately trying to cope because he's not 6'3

many such cases