Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to open up a special thread for people who have ascended and found a girlfriend instead of bitching and moaning about rotting down in bed

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Fucking westoids are lazy here and refuse to take any responsibility for the bullshit that they just put themselves in.

We need to celebrate also, not just moan and cry about not being able to find a girlfriend. What the fuck is this shit already? Being depressed or bragging about how much you jerk off daily, or how you suffer in depression doesn't make you based.

Go outside and try at least. And then come up and celebrate.

And whoever is against my post, you'll never try by default and you are upset.

Fuck off, fakecel cucks who ascend can jump off a bridge for all I care

Fuck off, fakecel cucks who ascend can jump off a bridge for all I care
go back to anime you cuck. I am on this forum longer than 95% of the actual users here. Say what you want cuck.

I'm in no way responsible of my poor genes, of my non-NTness, of my bullying years, nor of my rejections with girls.

I'm in no way responsible of my poor genes, of my non-NTness, of my bullying years, nor of my rejections with girls.
I believe that, no doubt. But good times will come up.

STEP THE FUCK OFF FUCKIN FAKECEL SCUM !!

go back to anime you cuck
Shut the fuck up you worthless cuck, imagine being so pathetic you want sexhavers on here so they can brag and spit out stupid platitudes for “advice“

Why don’t you go back to Reddit you fucking retard? You clearly belong there

Shut the fuck up you worthless cuck, imagine being so pathetic you want sexhavers on here so they can brag and spit out stupid platitudes for “advice“

Why don’t you go back to Reddit you fucking retard? You clearly belong there
Boohoohoo crybaby

Some of us are unable to ascend due to our circumstances.

Fakecel trait:

You think you can ascend.

I am on this forum longer than 95% of the actual users here. Say what you want cuck.
You’ve been online for 13 days you stupid fuck, no one here even fucking knows you. Your 2018 join date is as worthless as you

Lmao wow. Cant believe that guy got banned for even suggesting this. Self improvement against the rules here? Wtf. Look guys LDAR is not for everyone. Id argue 60% of users here would be benefit from some form of self improvement. OP if your reading try looksmax or something.

Lmao wow. Cant believe that guy got banned for even suggesting this. Self improvement against the rules here? Wtf. Look guys LDAR is not for everyone. Id argue 60% of users here would be benefit from some form of self improvement. OP if your reading try looksmax or something.
He just posted another thread saying he ascended dipshit, makes you really think about this thread huh

You’ve been online for 13 days you stupid fuck, no one here even fucking knows you. Your 2018 join date is as worthless as you
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

It’s true we are
I can name more than a couple of black fakecels who used to post here (including a regular who seems to have stop posting all of a sudden)

She's cucking you for Chad and you come here and tell us off.

It already exists, it's called "the entirety of the fucking internet besides blackpill communities".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back