Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to make a subreddit called MuslimTear

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Now when I say "Muslim," I am not referring to people who worship "Allah."

I am referring to violent sand niggers who believe women should be slaves and who commit acts of terrorism.

That's what "Muslim" means. A sand nigger who worships Allah is just a sand nigger who worships Allah.

These sweaties need to take showers and learn that their ideology is toxic.

Wait a minute. What am I saying? Islam isn't a violent ideology! There's nothing ideological about having a violent text!

Unlike with incels, whose ideology is the blackpill...which translates in incel-speak to, "we're ugly and it's over."

Therefore, we need to let Muslims into all of our countries. Saying otherwise makes you an incel bigot.

ITcels already hate Muslims and Abrahamic religions because they called out foids treacherous nature from chapter fucking one.

ITcels already hate Muslims and Abrahamic religions because they called out foids treacherous nature from chapter fucking one.
:feelskek:

i hope all those liberals get replaced by conservative muslims

74ped6a3r4051.png

just accept SOY leftist propaganda theory

exmuslim is that, it's just filled with faggots and whores of all kinds who couldn't handle basic restrictions on their behaviour to maintain the stability of society. :lul:

It already exists, it's called r/exmuslim or some shit.

I hope ISIS beheads every cucktear

To be fair, they're the only leftists I've ever seen who don't bootlick Islam.