Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based we need to find a way to stop the inceltear pigs from interrupting us and bother us

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
Those pigs spy on us, they have accounts to take screenshots of our posts and crop the image so as not to see the account.
They don't even know what it's like to be a social reject or an incel.
In addition to putting the forum in private, I propose that those pieces of shit be sent to concentration centers.
especially for chads reddittors and ugly women. where they fill their anus with needles and then give them electroshock and then let them die in suffering.
And we with the white stacys have sex to later use them as our slaves, decapitate them, shoot them, beat them or humiliate them
for them to pay for their sins

We will go for all the members of inceltear, try to escape while you can, the incels will take power.

Let nothing limit us. Let nothing define us. Let nothing hold us. Let freedom be our very substance.
(hello reddit)

Reddit soys live in misery while we sit back and enjoy their suffering

Make parts of the forum private, and require a more extensive registration process
I don't get why people who lurk or don't use their accounts get access to the bunker but I don't. Give real incels access to the bunker and we'll just use that

require a more extensive registration process
agreed. imho there should be a 100 post audit for greys and greys shouldn't be allowed to create threads

I don't get why people who lurk or don't use their accounts get access to the bunker but I don't. Give real incels access to the bunker and we'll just use that
i agree brocel

lmao ITbaiting bunkertranny wants access to the bunker dude didn't you just get reported to the FBI? :fbi:

agreed. imho there should be a 100 post audit for greys and greys shouldn't be allowed to create threads
that's giga low IQ , the problem is the 1.5k bluepillers breathing down our necks, not greycels. Just give IT and lurkers a place on the forum to post / debate and private the rest

that's giga low IQ you don't get, the problem is the 1.5k bluepillers breathing down our necks, not greycels. Just give IT and lurkers a place on the forum to post / debate and private the rest
it would have prevented the IT chinese presidents spammer duhrrr

Their subreddit will diminish and die if we make this forum private.

it would have prevented the IT chinese presidents spammer duhrrr
Why would an IT user have hateful content like that. It was mostly likely an FBI agent trying to plant hateful content on this site like how cops plant crack on niggers then arrest them for it

that's giga low IQ , the problem is the 1.5k bluepillers breathing down our necks, not greycels. Just give IT and lurkers a place on the forum to post / debate and private the rest
Pretty good idea

best solution is to ban everyone with a join date newer than october 11 2021, less than 782 posts, OR less than 44 days time online

Let's make massive complaints to inceltear :feelzez:

Just don't pay attention to them? So what a few trannies on reddit screenshot our post? doesn't really affect us. :feelsjuice:

Is this the 'I am not an r/inceltear user' hub?

Ignore them. You are giving them anti-celebrity status.

They are privileged scum.

Just don't pay attention to them? So what a few trannies on reddit screenshot our post? doesn't really affect us. :feelsjuice:
affects us when they screenshot, copy link, and report us to law enforcement

affects us when they screenshot, copy link, and report us to law enforcement
There's probably one or two Glownigs monitoring this site already, so if you where going to get interrogated for stuff you post on here you would have already. Just don't be a edgelord saying your going to bomb a airport tomorrow and you'll be fine

Besides what could IT even tell them? Some random on the internet that could be literally anyone said something scary? As long as you don't give out your address and personal info on the regular here then they have no idea who you are:feelsjuice:

There's probably one or two Glownigs monitoring this site already, so if you where going to get interrogated for stuff you post on here you would have already. Just don't be a edgelord saying your going to bomb a airport tomorrow and you'll be fine

Besides what could IT even tell them? Some random on the internet that could be literally anyone said something scary? As long as you don't give out your address and personal info on the regular here then they have no idea who you are:feelsjuice:
mods can view our IP addresses, since that's how they get rid of alts, and we all know... :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Their community is full of ugly ladyboys who that think that by joining them they will become more of a foid.
Every IS member is Giga chad compared to them. They are -3/10 when it comes to looks. Beyond over for them.

One solution would be to build a downvote bot. that would downvote every one of their posts.

Make offtopic hidden and send all baiting-like low IQ posts there.